which motherboard should i choose?

So I am realy scared of buying a motherboard and the CPU wont fit. I know i have the i7 4770k (1150but its some Dell shit pc. I bought a power supply and the motherboard have some Dell-only jacks on it and I am realy god damn spooked about the cpu wont fit the motherboard. There is only one size when it comes to CPU's right? And also, ASUS B85M-G or MSI B85M-E45? I realy need help with this if this wont work Im pissed.Thank you 

So I am realy scared of buying a motherboard and the CPU wont fit. I know i have the i7 4770k (1150but its some Dell shit pc. I bought a power supply and the motherboard have some Dell-only jacks on it and I am realy god damn spooked about the cpu wont fit the motherboard. There is only one size when it comes to CPU's right? And also, ASUS B85M-G or MSI B85M-E45? I realy need help with this if this wont work Im pissed.Thank you 

Try to use pc part picker to find out part compatibility.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

Try to use pc part picker to find out part compatibility.

I had another post and some realy techsmartie guy told me it should work. (I dont know how to use a pc part picked)

Any 1150 socket board will work.

If you want to overclock, you will need a Z97 chipset

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

One sec do you already have the mobo or is it the cpu you have?

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

A good MOBO I really like is the ASUS Z97-A. If it is to expensive, get the ASUS Z97-E

And just a quick lesson. There are chipsets and sockets.

Sockets are sockets just as the name suggests. Intel and AMD have different socket types. Different gens of CPUs have different sockets. A Z97 MOBO cannot fit a 2600K CPU.

Here is a techquickie about chipsets:

My Current Build:

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.5 GHz MOBO: ASUS Z97M mATX RAM: Samsung 8GB (2 x 4 GB) @ 1600 MHz Storage #1: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB HDD Storage #2: Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 120 GB SSD GPU: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X WINDFORCE Case: Cooler Master N200 PSU: EVGA 80+ Bronze 600B 600W Monitor: AOC 2367 23" IPS Display 

Future Upgrades
RAM: Samsung 8GB (2 x 4 GB) @ 1600 MHz (for a total of 16 GB) Storage #3: Sansung 850 Pro Series 256 GB SSD GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Twin Frozer V Case: Corsair 350D Window mATX PSU: Cooler Master VSM 80+ Gold  650W
Add me on Steam:
Click me!

I dont wanna overclock the anything at all

^^

And i have the cpu now along with a bad motherboard.