BSOD please help

Go to solution Solved by AnalogPowerButton,

You can try taking out the battery on your mobo. Not sure if taking out the gpu and cpu and putting them back in would help. (Probably wont) Thats all I can think of.

I plugged in my GPU and now things are working fine. Thanks for the help!

So just about an hour ago mid gaming session my computer went completely kaput and wouldn't display anything. As it turns out one of my GPUs plugs was not put in properly and became loose enough to cause it to stop functioning. With that problem fixed I tried to boot into normal mode but after the windows logo displayed all I got was a black screen.

I've tried the disk checking program in the cmd prompt and I've looked at several other guides to no avail. All I know is that my computer works just fine in safe mode which seems to have no problem so I assume its a driver issue.

You can try taking out the battery on your mobo. Not sure if taking out the gpu and cpu and putting them back in would help. (Probably wont) Thats all I can think of.

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

So removing the mobo battery didn't work but removing the GPU did. So now that I have it working do I just put it back in?

I plugged in my GPU and now things are working fine. Thanks for the help!