limit a computer's network speed

SWAGGA

Hey guys, is there a way of temporary limiting a computer's network speed? I want my bro to stop playing shitty Counter Strike which he has been playing for 6 hours, and I just finished learning and want to play too without having him to complain that the internet is too slow, so basically can I limit his speed to like 50KB/s so basically will automatically get kicked and stops playing?

1. thats mean

2. I dont know about limiting but you can it off with netcut

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

1. thats mean

2. I dont know about limiting but you can it off with netcut

but i still want to be able to use the internet  on my pc at least with decent speed once a day

Hey guys, is there a way of temporary limiting a computer's network speed? I want my bro to stop playing shitty Counter Strike which he has been playing for 6 hours, and I just finished learning and want to play too without having him to complain that the internet is too slow, so basically can I limit his speed to like 50KB/s so basically will automatically get kicked and stops playing?

You can set a Qos rule in your router but does playing a game make your internet slow? then you must have really crappy internet or a really crappy router.

but i still want to be able to use the internet  on my pc at least with decent speed once a day

the internet will still work you jsut cut off the internet from the people you want to cut it off from

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

You can set a Qos rule in your router but does playing a game make your internet slow? then you must have really crappy internet or a really crappy router.

we aactually have a 5MB/s connection, but the provider cuts it off already after 1 week, although we dont realy too much traffic besides the games

...so basically can I limit his speed to like 50KB/s so basically will automatically get kicked and stops playing?

Does CS use over 50KB/s in the 1st place?

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Does CS use over 50KB/s in the 1st place?

i dunno, but when skype is being used yyou also watch a video it can be higher