Is somebody trying to nook me from wifi nettwork(deauthenticate)

9justinas9

ok so look at this picture its ping of 192.168.0.1 its a router im connected to. so randomly during the day i get slowdowns and finally i captured it on cmd ping.and task manager reports that connection drops from usually 72-39 to 1 mbps. and it happened again but it was a short one like few connection time outs and its back again so look at the picture i highlited things there. so please watch it in full resolution

http://www.part.lt/img/5082253e7d40a663d2c5d802e383394d76.bmp

Does it also happen with a wired connection?

Wi-Fi is interfering with so much stuff, especially if it's 2,4GHz.

~ ThxAndBye

"You should remove any cats from the vicinity, because cats will cause all kinds of problems doing CPU installation." -Linus

delid i7-3770k @ 4.2Ghz @ 1.265V | EVGA z77 FTW | GTX 680 2way-SLI | 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 1866MHz | 240GB SSD RAID 0 | Full Custom Water Loop with two 360mm radiators  -> live temps <-

no my internet was diconnected because of my stupid mom. i hacked into my neibhours wifi and its 3/5 bars strong. my pc is not capable of enabling monitoring mode so i cant tell you exact signal strenght. that internet is a couple that is most likely dont have a clue about computers. just because of their wifi vulnerabilities. but someone is definetly doing something. i have never experriencied anything like that although my router was like -42dbm strenght (3 meters away) so idk. do you know how to find out who is doing this because it looks like deauthentication packets injection it loose packets as you can see in the picture. have you experrianced something simmilar?

it is 2.4ghz if it is interferring how do i prevent interference? i dont think someones microwave doing it coz its too short to be microwave idk...

it happened again for about 30 seconds. but its one of the longer ones

Mosty any household device thats wireless uses 2,4GHz. You can try to get closer and see if its still the same problem.

You might also check with a Wi-Fi scanner if there are other Wi-Fi networks on the same channel.

I highly doubt that someone is trying to kick you (they could simply change the password and auth method) and think it's just a range problem or there are too many walls in between or the Wi-Fi is interfering with one or more non Wi-Fi devices.

~ ThxAndBye

"You should remove any cats from the vicinity, because cats will cause all kinds of problems doing CPU installation." -Linus

delid i7-3770k @ 4.2Ghz @ 1.265V | EVGA z77 FTW | GTX 680 2way-SLI | 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 1866MHz | 240GB SSD RAID 0 | Full Custom Water Loop with two 360mm radiators  -> live temps <-

What encryption are you running on your WiFi?

Do you have any nearby household appliances? Such as a microwave oven or a cordless phone?

I doubt someone is trying to send ACK disconnect packets to your computer. It could just be that the WiFi chipset in your computer is crap or it has craptastic drivers or that your wireless router is really bad at managing its radio.

What WiFi chipset is in your computer? Realtek has flaky hardware and Atheros has flaky drivers.

EDIT: and if it were ACK deauthenticate packets, it would pretty much be an instantaneous disconnect, you wouldn't see a slowdown in network data rate.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.