Halo fans topic :P? Halo 5 what you think of it?

VerticalDiscussions

I must be one of the weird ones that only plays Halo for the story........I could care less about multiplayer.

I honestly think 343 has done a good job with the series..... I have read all the books, graphic novels, etc and it all ties in pretty well.

That being said im buying an Xbone for Halo 5

Halo is only "Halo" because it has a categorized and if diggen deep enough "Complex" systematical construction. Most races in the galaxy are connected from ancient times, wars of before and how they affected the present, societies built from civil wars, keepers and watchers of the galaxy and amongst many other science fiction factors. Its a really well tied game and i never read the books and the saddest part is that no library or local retailer has them where i live :(. I can live with artbooks at least i guess.... I bought from Star Wars so ill get for Halo for damn sure!

Groomlake Authority

I play mostly on PC these days but I have an X1 just for halo.  The MCC was a mess but I do still play it.  The game has improved quite a bit,  The beta for Halo 5 was awesome had a ton of fun with that!  So its safe to say I will be playing halo all winter!