Go to solution Solved by Thony,

Their line up for few years:

One Plus One

One Plus One Two

One Plus Two Three

One Plus Three Four

One plus Four minus One

U get the point :D

http://www.phonearena.com/news/OnePlus-One-Lite-could-be-unveiled-on-Monday-along-with-OnePlus-Two_id68419source

Besides the OnePlus Two, there could also be another OnePlus handset that will see the light of day on Monday. The second model was first alluded to back in January, when word got out about a second new phone being prepped by the manufacturer. A report published on Sunday says that the second unit will be called the OnePlus One Lite. This will be a more affordable version of the OnePlus Two, and include updated specs from the OnePlus One.

At first, the OnePlus Two will require an invitation to buy, according to the report. But OnePlus is said to be working on a way around using this system, which was devised in order to keep a balance between supply and demand. We should know more tomorrow when OnePlus holds the event that it has sent out invitations for.

So, OnePlusOne Lite eh?

This is unexpected but I quite like another phone between the OnePlusOne and the OnePlusTwo, it gives more options and that is great.

Hope it will also have noticeable improvements and not just more RAM or something.

I am betting on a Snapdragon 808

I am hoping for an improved camera.

The OPO camera wasn't bad at all :P

Hope one of the 2 is around the 5inch screen mark. That and both are better speced than the 1+1. As affordable as they are, I don't want to pay for the same phone but with a smaller screen (in the case of the lite).

http://www.phonearena.com/news/OnePlus-One-Lite-could-be-unveiled-on-Monday-along-with-OnePlus-Two_id68419source

Besides the OnePlus Two, there could also be another OnePlus handset that will see the light of day on Monday. The second model was first alluded to back in January, when word got out about a second new phone being prepped by the manufacturer. A report published on Sunday says that the second unit will be called the OnePlus One Lite. This will be a more affordable version of the OnePlus Two, and include updated specs from the OnePlus One.

At first, the OnePlus Two will require an invitation to buy, according to the report. But OnePlus is said to be working on a way around using this system, which was devised in order to keep a balance between supply and demand. We should know more tomorrow when OnePlus holds the event that it has sent out invitations for.

So, OnePlusOne Lite eh?

This is unexpected but I quite like another phone between the OnePlusOne and the OnePlusTwo, it gives more options and that is great.

Hope it will also have noticeable improvements and not just more RAM or something.

I am betting on a Snapdragon 808

When's this event.

CPU AMD FX-6300 Motherboard MSI 970A-G43 RAM G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2x4GB) GPU PNY GTX 660 Case NZXT Source 210 Elite (White) Storage1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue PSU Corsair 500W Display(s)AOC and Viewsonic Cooling Enermax ETS-T40-TB Keyboard CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid with Blue Switches Dollar Store Mouse Sound Dollar Store Speaker

When's this event.

SHould be today, not sure when.

Hope one of the 2 is around the 5inch screen mark. That and both are better speced than the 1+1. As affordable as they are, I don't want to pay for the same phone but with a smaller screen (in the case of the lite).

Well the say it has better specs so.... not just a smaller screen :P if even that.

It wasn't bad but it doesn't compare to most of the other flagships that it's supposed to "kill". That said, when the Nexus line attempted to correct that "flaw" the price jacked up so...

Well the say it has better specs so.... not just a smaller screen :P if even that.

I hope the 1+ Lite has better specs than the 1+1 is what I meant. It seems contradictory to think a Lite has better specs than another phone in the series is all.

If it will have better specs, that's awesome.

I hope the 1+ Lite has better specs than the 1+1 is what I meant. It seems contradictory thinking to think a Lite has better specs than another phone in the series is all.

If it will have better specs, that's awesome.

They say it has better specs so it will, in the article itself they say it right? So...

I think it's more of a inbetween model.

They say it has better specs so it will, in the article itself they say it right? So...

I think it's more of a inbetween model.

I won't believe anything I read until the product's out. Even then I'll still be weary because:

• Their own, less developed OS now rather than CM
  • Nvidia has shown it's possible to get away with lying about the specs of products

I won't believe anything I read until the product's out. Even then I'll still be weary because:

• Their own, less developed OS now rather than CM
  • Nvidia has shown it's possible to get away with lying about the specs of products

True but specs in phones are pretty straightforward. Hardly possible to cheat customers on this. Besides, OPO doesn't seem like a company to do this.

SHould be today, not sure when.

Do you think the price of the og 1+1 will go down or they will replace the 1+1 with the lite and only sell the 1+2 and the 1+1 lite

CPU AMD FX-6300 Motherboard MSI 970A-G43 RAM G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2x4GB) GPU PNY GTX 660 Case NZXT Source 210 Elite (White) Storage1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue PSU Corsair 500W Display(s)AOC and Viewsonic Cooling Enermax ETS-T40-TB Keyboard CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid with Blue Switches Dollar Store Mouse Sound Dollar Store Speaker

Do you think the price of the og 1+1 will go down or they will replace the 1+1 with the lite and only sell the 1+2 and the 1+1 lite

Don't know, let's wait :P

I did not say it was, I just said I wanted a better one.  A better camera is what I am mostly looking forward to in new phones, just an opinion. I always want a better camera no matter how good the previous generation is.

I have my fingers crossed that there will be some kind of upgrade program for previous OPO owners. (i.e. pay the difference for the new model, if the 2 is $400 and you have the $350 OPO, you give them your OPO and $50 and get a OPT)

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." ~Carl Sagan

OnePlus One, 64GB Black, Rooted, Oxygen OS 1.0.0
Moto 360, Silver Finish with 22mm Cognac Leather Band, Pascual watchface
iPad with Retina Display (3rd Generation), 16GB, Black, Wifi Only

CPU: Intel i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Stock Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97N WIFI Mini ITX RAM: Kingston Savage 8GB 1866MHz SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Black GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600 PSU: Corsair RM450 OS:
Windows 7 Ultimate Windows 8.1 Pro for Students Monitor: Acer K242HL Bhid 1080p 24" Monitor Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech T650

True but specs in phones are pretty straightforward. Hardly possible to cheat customers on this. Besides, OPO doesn't seem like a company to do this.

It's very easy to cheat. You can have a 2ghz 810 that can throttle to as low as 1 ghz for the A57 cluster due to software and hardware problems. HTC may have very well gone with a lower end SOC be it 805 or the unreleased 808 or something and got much better performance. 

Edit: You can even take it one step further. The spec sheet can say "1080p IPS" but what really matters is accurate colors of the screen which will not appear on the spec sheet and be really easy to cheat.  

I have my fingers crossed that there will be some kind of upgrade program for previous OPO owners. (i.e. pay the difference for the new model, if the 2 is $400 and you have the $350 OPO, you give them your OPO and $50 and get a OPT)

There's no way they can do that. Their margins on the OPO is reportedly super slim. If they were to do that, they're essentially buying back a used, abused phone at the same price the customer paid and then they would have to refurb it (which costs money) and then sell it at a lower cost. If they were to buy back the original phone for less than $150, then maybe they can do it. Otherwise, there's no way it's financially possible.  

Their line up for few years:

One Plus One

One Plus One Two

One Plus Two Three

One Plus Three Four

One plus Four minus One

U get the point :D

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE