Congratulation on this important achievement. Hope this helps you financially as I personally do enjoy your videos and the format of them. I have been using your affiliate link in Amazon and recently bought my X99 $2500+ system and hope you get a big cut off of that as your team did a great job at guiding me towards the hardware I got. You deserve it, keep it up guys...

So vessel payed you 6 figures to post videos on your website, ok, and you you upload videos there early, ok. Give them a free trial, ok. Then pay for a monthly subscription after the year has expired, up excuse me?? I don't like this at all. Yes I realize that they offered yo six figures most people would get frustrated with that but, what people don't realize is that Linus has children and people to pay because he has a company. But what I don't like is that your telling people to go pay for a monthly subscription when they subscribed to you for sooooo many years, and FOR FREE??? Why would you make people go pay a monthly fee for vessel, THIS IS EXACTLY LIKE MICRO TRANSITIONS, and you know what people hate?? MICRO TRANSITIONS!!      

Vessel is paying people six figures to make people sign up for their service, which I totally understand why LMG would take the money but, what I don't understand why are you promoting the fact that if you pay for that monthly subscription, you get to watch the videos in advanced?? This is exactly like micro transactions and you know what people hate MICRO TRANSACTIONS! What about the poor man who can't afford that, yeah you can still watch the videos 3 days after but, there is still something about watching what people have already watched on vessel three days ago because they have payed for their service, it really dose not feel like a "new" video. Honestly I don't like vessel and I personally don't like what is happening to good YouTuber's who are posting to vessel. This dosent apply to LMG but other YouTuber's who already make tons of money (I.E Shane Dawson, Syndicate, Seananners and SO many more) when they are just wanting more money, why cant they can just be content with what they have, when they already make tons of money. But LMG is different those people that I mentioned don't have to pay other people for creating the content that they do, it isent a company like LMG is, they have to employ eight people. Linus has children, and Luke has college debt that he needs to pay off and so many other things. Once again, I don't like vessel and what they are doing to great YouTuber's.    

Congratulations LinusTech, what an amazing achievement.

I just wanted to suggest (if possible) do you think that you could get NCIX to do this as well. Just an idea. Anyone else think it would be really awesome to have a lot of content from multiple people. i think its really sad how Youtube is sqeezing content creators but i think it would be really beneficial for all if we as subscribers could keep and support all of the channels we love. Just a thought.

• 2 months later...

Congrats Linus, you and your team done something quite special on this community. I've started watching your videos I think last year In December, since then I'm addicted to them, becouse I see alot of innovation going on on your video's.

Keep up the good work fellas, peace!

My Setups:

• CASE: » CoolerMaster C700M » •  MB:     » ASUS ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME »»» LGA 2066 •  CPU:    » Intel i9-9980XE Extreme Edition - 18-Core @ 3.00Ghz •  GPU:   » Inno3D GeForce RTX 3090 - 24GB  GDDR6X •  RAM» Corsair Dominator Platinum - 64GB DDR4 3200Mhz

• CASE: » DeepCool Matrexx 4F » •  MB:     » MSi GodLike Gaming X99 »»» LGA 2011-v3 •  CPU:    » Intel i7-6950x Extreme Edition - 10-Core @ 3.00Ghz •  GPU:   » MSi GeForce GTX 1070 Ti GAMING  - 8GB  GDDR5 •  RAM» Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro - 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz

• CASE: » CoolerMaster CMP 320L » •  MB:     » Atermiter X99 »»» LGA 2011-v3 •  CPU:    » Intel i7-6900K - 8-Core @ 3.20Ghz •  GPU:   » Sapphire HD 5850 Toxic Edition - 2GB  GDDR5 •  RAM» G.Skill TridentZ - 16GB DDR4 3600Mhz