Corsair H100i vs. H100i GTX vs. H105

Go to solution Solved by Interfectorem,

Pure and Raw Performance

1. H105
  2. H100i and H100i GTX are theoretically the same performance.

Features

1. H100i GTX
  2. H100i
  3. H105

To elaborate a bit more, the H105 uses a 38mm thick radiator as opposed to the 27mm thick radiator on the H100 series, translating into better performance. (Theoretically, haven't looked at exact comparisons)

Also, the H100i and H100i GTX both have Corsair Link software, which is a cool temperature monitoring and controlling software used to control pump speeds / RGB color and fan speeds. The H105 has none of that except a nice white LED Corsair logo on the pump unit. Although you can still control fans and pump speeds through your motherboard. The H100i GTX is just a newer generation. I personally like the aesthetics of the H100i more.

Which is best and what are down sides to each, top 3 will be helpful

I'd go with the h100i GTX

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

the H100i GTX preforms  the best of the 3 but the H105 is close and usually cheaper 

Pure and Raw Performance

1. H105
  2. H100i and H100i GTX are theoretically the same performance.

Features

1. H100i GTX
  2. H100i
  3. H105

To elaborate a bit more, the H105 uses a 38mm thick radiator as opposed to the 27mm thick radiator on the H100 series, translating into better performance. (Theoretically, haven't looked at exact comparisons)

Also, the H100i and H100i GTX both have Corsair Link software, which is a cool temperature monitoring and controlling software used to control pump speeds / RGB color and fan speeds. The H105 has none of that except a nice white LED Corsair logo on the pump unit. Although you can still control fans and pump speeds through your motherboard. The H100i GTX is just a newer generation. I personally like the aesthetics of the H100i more.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

H105 for sure imo. It performs the best buty other choice would be the H100i GTX because it is newer and looks damn good.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.