3D Printing a Headphone Hook for a Case!

NerdNinja

Yea, I realized a mistake after I had started printing, but it looks fine :) I need to paint the groves so it sticks out more though :P

Mistake? oh no, its definitely not a mistake :D ALL HAIL TO THE GLORIOUS STAR CITIZEN LTT CONGLOMERATE

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Mistake? oh no, its definitely not a mistake :D ALL HAIL TO THE GLORIOUS STAR CITIZEN LTT CONGLOMERATE

No I mean I forgot to make one line xD It's close enough though ;)

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Just stumbled across this thread today.  

That is a great idea and a smart way to revitalize the ever dying off 5.25" drive.  If I still had a tower, I would print that.  For now I will be saving it as a favorite in Thingiverse.  

Did you enter in the headphone wall mount competition?  Obviously maybe not with that design, but it could work on a wall.  :)

• 4 weeks later...

Just stumbled across this thread today.  

That is a great idea and a smart way to revitalize the ever dying off 5.25" drive.  If I still had a tower, I would print that.  For now I will be saving it as a favorite in Thingiverse.  

Did you enter in the headphone wall mount competition?  Obviously maybe not with that design, but it could work on a wall.   :)

Hello! Please excuse my very late response! I'm very busy in the summer months and I don't have frequent access to a computer :/

As to your questions/comments, Thanks! I'm probably am going to come up with a V2 if you will to address the slight problem the less mature ones seem to find amusing....

And unfortunaltly I was unable to enter the contest because I don't have my own rig atm (however it is almost done!!!!) and I didn't have enough free time to use the computers at my school. :( Ah well :) I doubt I would have won anyway :P

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.