Does anyone like Assassins Creed Unity?

I play Assassin's Creed games because of the story and, I'm sure much to everyone's surprise, gameplay. Regardless how easy combat is, I did die quite a few times in Black Flag. It's true that there are aspects of it that are menial and monotone, but I really don't mind that. Actually I love that, because it's very relaxing to me. I pop in a podcast like Icecream Social, or Hello Internet and listen to it while I run around climbing towers, getting collectibles, and doing side missions, all the while I'm sitting comfortably in bed and playing on my TV (on PC of course).

I haven't yet played unity because my PC can't handle it, but after I upgrade to an FX 8350 I'll play it and will probably like it.

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

Combat has always been a bit too easy, like I said before, they definitely need to improve on AI. Although I can't say for me that Unity is always an easy game, a good challenge is to do some of those 4-5 star co-op missions by yourself.

Gameplay and story is always going to be personal preference, but I enjoy them. They are definitely not the best out there but strong enough to keep me interested on the first play through. If I decide to play them again I tend to do what you do JcGross and just use it to relax with other stuff going on at the same time.

As for capping fps, I used nvidia inspector. An extremely valuable tool that I've used for a long time.

I just tried AC:U at 30fps cap and god its terrible. Not that I can't reach 60 for most of the time cause I have i7-4790k and 970 but makes me wonder if 30fps cap on consoles is same as on PC ? I can't seem to remember as I sold my ps4 but I can't imagine going back to 30.. I also set it to 45fps which was pretty good. 30fps felt really shaky, like some sort of slide show or something like that. Maybe I just notice the difference between 30 and 60 now too much ;) 

I liked it and it runs great on my PC, finished the free DLC and it was pretty good as well.

Haters gonna hate.

Win10 | Z77 Extreme4 | 3570k | Evga GTX 980 Ti SC+| 16GB Ripjaws | Corsair RM650 | CrucalMX 100 256 x2| Senn HD 558 |BenQ Zowie EC1A| KBP V60 Blues | Acer XB270H |

the pc port is TERRIBLE thats why so many people hate it. for a console its allright.

I liked it and it runs great on my PC, finished the free DLC and it was pretty good as well.

Haters gonna hate.

I think people are hating because it was one of the worst ports on PC and worst performing game for console. I mean come on people were getting 20fps on ps4 when the game came out. now after patch 4 is like 25 to 30. Below 30 is down right unacceptable, should be a steady 30 no drop not to mention they were aiming for 60fps i mean what do you expect releasing a game performing so bad on console? Hasn't anyone played the game at ubisoft before they released it ? I guess ubisoft is trying very hard beating EA at sucking down right to the bottom.