Valve's VR headset is called the Vive and made by HTC

LikeAMoss

I posted first :P

Live stream is exiting!!

Ah shit! How do I delete this? :P

you can't, its fine though, someone posted before me too by like 2 seconds :(

Oh haha, that stream was fantastic. What do you think about the m9 though? Worth the upgrade from the m8?

Oh haha, that stream was fantastic. What do you think about the m9 though? Worth the upgrade from the m8?

We hardly know anything about it, I will get the M9 if the S6 doesn't come with a snapdragon 810, will be an awesome upgrade from my S4 which I have had since day 1.

I was so bored when they said they are making a VR headset, but when they said they are partnering with valve I was freaking exited!!

We hardly know anything about it, I will get the M9 if the S6 doesn't come with a snapdragon 810, will be an awesome upgrade from my S4 which I have had since day 1.

I was so bored when they said they are making a VR headset, but when they said they are partnering with valve I was freaking exited!!

I'm watching the after event now. Did I hear the bloke on the left say 2gb ram? Come on! I thought 2015 flagships would have 3gb standard. Also, from the leaked renders, the S6 looks fantastic. Would be interesting to see which one ends up on top this year. God I'm excited. HYPEHYPEHYPE

what is the msrp?

Amd phenom ii x4 955 Asus crosshair iv formula Kingston hyperx fury 8GB 1600mhz ASUS Radeon R9 280X DirectCU II
Cooler master haf xb evo Antec 750w 500gb wd black BenQ gw2760hs Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 

what is the msrp?

no body knows and its a dev kit

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

no body knows and its a dev kit

so It's going to stay in development for a long time just like steam machine and half life 3

Amd phenom ii x4 955 Asus crosshair iv formula Kingston hyperx fury 8GB 1600mhz ASUS Radeon R9 280X DirectCU II
Cooler master haf xb evo Antec 750w 500gb wd black BenQ gw2760hs Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 

so It's going to stay in development for a long time just like steam machine and half life 3

dev kit in spring

consumer version end of 2015

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.