Is My 760 Underperforming?

Hey, I just got 3DMark today (kinda wanted to see my score compared to the Scarpyard Wars builds :P ), and I noticed something weird; on all the graphics tests, my computer pretty much crawled, rarely getting over 20FPS. My overall score is 5345, with physics tests scoring 20FPS and the combined test getting an 11FPS score.

Is this normal? Is 3D Mark really this heavy? It just seemed like the computers they build on SW were much worse than mine (other than the GPU), but scored better, and got much higher framerates in the tests. Isn't the 7950 only a little faster than a 760?

ALSO

According to Corsair link, my CPU is at great temps (it has an h100i), but my GPU sits at about 85F idle, and 105F under load. Are these high? I don't know much about temps, and though it seems really hot to me, I assume most GPUs sit hotter than you'd think.

-snip-

use celsius for temps Im so used to seeing Celsius that I almost fell out of my chair when I saw your temps. but what was the scrapbuilds hitting?

my 7950 barely held 30ish before a OC. Because I know my crossfire is in the 60-70 range, so yours sounds about right

use celsius for temps Im so used to seeing Celsius that I almost fell out of my chair when I saw your temps. but what was the scrapbuilds hitting?

my 7950 barely held 30ish before a OC. Because I know my crossfire is in the 60-70 range, so yours sounds about right

Hmm. His 7950 got around 30-35, and mine BARELY got to 20 like once. It just seems to be low.

It's a graphics benchmark, the one you should compare is the Physics one. Also the 7950 was oc'd as much as it could, and it's known that a 7950 can oc to a point where it performs like a stock 7970.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2