Looking for an AIO water cooler!?

Go to solution Solved by IP man,

Corsair H100i?

In your guys opinion who makes the best out there & no kits are not AIO!?

Thank you! 

They are all really good if you go with the high end stuff. But say anything lower than an nzxt x41 and corsair h100, the price to performance goes right out the window and you are better off getting air cooling that will perform better and be cheaper.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

I heard that the Corsair H100i is Louder then a Hyper 212

I heard that the Corsair H100i is Louder then a Hyper 212

It depends on how you fun the fans and what elev. of performance you want out of each of them 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

NZXT Kraken X61, Corsair H110i GT, Corsair H105, Corsair H100i / H100i GTX are all good coolers.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!