Chair suggestions?

MattTheMayor

looking to find a new chair to replace this 10 yr old chair. its ripping and creaking

my budget is around 100?

usd

yes i would go to staples or somewhere to see which one fits me good, but i would like to see people's opinions first.

i'm looking for a very very comfy chair with comfy pads. i want the seat to be big enough where i can sit criss cross (medium sized man). 

suggestions?

be careful, I just made a thread asking for chair help and basically everyone just said go to ikea lol

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

$100 isnt much to work with @Octavialicious its simply cause at that $100 range the Markus is the only one worth considering I was looking into chairs because I was having constant lower back pains and came across it, that particular chair is highly regarded and its the only one id consider at that price point but I ended up tracking down a used one of these for $400

http://www.hermanmiller.com/products/seating/performance-work-chairs/aeron-chairs.html

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit