Razer Nabu X Review

Bit8xPr0

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10

Not bad!

Thanks I tried my best with my Moto G camera and Blue Snowball

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10

Dp

Nice review/overview.

This does seem a little strange of a product. Barring the "Razer Nabu Software" side of things and sharing between Nabu owners this basically does the same as my MiBand by Xiaomi.

That said, this on the Razer store is like $50 by default it looks like, which in my eyes seems a fair bit for just a slightly nicer band and slightly different LEDs.

Mine was $19/£12 standard price, and has a crazyyy long battery life. (Like 30 days by default, little less if you use a modified app to receive notifications from the LEDs/Vibrations).

Just an option if anyone is wondering about a band like this/ alternatives and aren't fussed that its made by a smaller Chinese company.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

Not bad dude! but just tooo many issues with this right now dont you think??