Last minute tips for bleed out my system?

So I'm going to bleed out my system tomorrow so I can paint some shrouds and mod the case alittle. Any tips on how to bleed, like drain it and wash invidually, stuff like that.

Either you're master race or you're not.

So I'm going to bleed out my system tomorrow so I can paint some shrouds and mod the case alittle. Any tips on how to bleed, like drain it and wash invidually, stuff like that.

If it's colored fluid and your changing the color rinse, rinse and rinse. It's not a bad idea to clean rads and blocks with vinegar water solution and to check to see if there is any build up in the waterblocks.

To bleed air from your loop, run your pump at varying speeds to draw out air bubbles. It helps if you top up your reservoir as much as you can to eliminate as much air as you can. You might also need to tilt/flip your case around to get air trapped in tricky sections. If you have bubbles that won't dislodge from certain sections, such as from your tubing, they're probably attached to microscopic holes; cavitations. You can introduce a drop of soap into the loop, the soap will contain surfactants which will help air mix into the water and get pushed along, hopefully to get stuck at the top of your reservoir.

If you need to drain, disconnect all your cables and set down some water absorbent material underneath wherever you intend to open the loop. Hopefully you have a drain port, but if not, move your case and position it as well as you can so that when you open your loop, the water will flow straight down and out of the case. If you have a reservoir, you can open that up, attached another fitting and a random piece of tubing to the port, then flip the case upside down and let water drain from the extra piece of tubing.

When you want to do a tear down to clean. You can get away with scrubbing everything a bit and then rinsing with distilled water. You'll want a microfiber cloth for wiping anything acrylic as cotton and even paper towels will scratch acrylic and dull it over time. If you have plasticizer, you'll want to scrap your tubing, and scrub the plasticizer off with a lightly acidic solution, so vinegar+water, lemon juice+water. I use ketchup and a toothbrush for cleaning waterblocks because it's got a paste-like consistency which handles easily.

Sounds like you're going to kill your pc 0_0

Bleeding out... Horrible death

Sounds like you're going to kill your pc 0_0

Bleeding out... Horrible death

Idk if your being sarcastic or just trying to be funny? bleeding means basicly draining the fluid out...

Idk if your being sarcastic or just trying to be funny? bleeding means basicly draining the fluid out...

Second one.

Jesus get a sense of humour

Edit : sorry about that outburst, what I meant was: why so serious.

Sharpie it!

Yolo.

Current PC build: [CPU: Intel i7 8700k] [GPU: GTX 1070 Asus ROG Strix] [Ram: Corsair LPX 32GB 3000MHz] [Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-A] [SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB primary + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB secondary] [PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750w 80plus] [Monitors: Dual Dell Ultrasharp U2718Qs, 4k IPS] [Case: Fractal Design R5]

Second one.

Jesus get a sense of humour

Edit : sorry about that outburst, what I meant was: why so serious.

Not really being serious, thought it was a joke but then was like dudes go over 2000 post, can it be a joke or if your being serious.

Kinda hard to tell jokes over text without emoji or faces