Need help with PSU

neuzknisk

Hello guys. So i'm building a gaming pc and can't decide what PSU to buy. My build:

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970, 4GB GDDR5 ( 256 Bit)

Intel Core i5-4690K, Quad Core, 3.50GHz, 6MB, LGA1150, 22nm, 88W

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

MSI Z97 PC Mate, Z97

Kingston HyperX 2x4GB 1866MHz DDR3

Seagate Barracuda 3.5'' 1TB SATA3 7200RPM 64MB

FRACTAL DESIGN Core 2500 Black

All help is appreciated.

well i would suggest  Corsair CX750 Builder Series if you plan to upgrade it later  (better cpu another gpu more memory water coolling and ram)  or the Corsair CX600 Builder Series for now (athough a 600 psu would be enough ever for the upgrades) but you should give us more information(budget what are you planing for upgrades, do you want a mudular one etc) 

CPU:Intel I5 6700k (4.7GHz)  Mobo:Asus maximus viii hero RAM:HyperX 16GB  GPU:MSI gtx1080 Gaming X
Case:Fractal Design Define S SSD:Kingston 240GB HDD:1TB & 2TB raid 0 PSU:Corsair RMX750 Cooling:H100i v2 OS:Windows 10
Display:Benq GL2440,LG 29" Keyboard:Tesoro Durandal Mouse:Deathadder Sound:2.1 GENESIS NCS-0856, PC-37X, Razer manowar

You're right in that sweet spot of the PSU market where your wattage needs are just high enough to justify getting small versions of flagship PSUs. =P

Capacity: 500-760W (500 will give you enough headroom to overclock both CPU and GPU, 700+ will give you the capacity to upgrade to SLI if you so choose)

Brands/Series/Models:

• EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 - A very good PSU from a good OEM (Super Flower) often found at very good prices ($70-80 after MIR). I have this one myself. The other G2 models are too big for you needs.
  • Seasonic Platinum-660 - The PSU I would have bought if it had gone on sale 1 day earlier. Top of the line performance from one of the best PSU manufacturers out there. But normally expensive.  If you see it for $70 after MIR (the lowest I've seen it ever), you won't regret buying it. Though you could buy any Seasonic and it wouldn't be a bad choice.
  • XFX TS 550 - My favorite PSU for those that don't want to spend too much money. It's a direct rebrand of Seasonic's S12II (I think), and for $26 after MIR, I couldn't be happier (I have one of these as well).  In fact, I'd be happy recommending the entire XFX PSU line (they're all Seasonic rebrands).

And DO NOT buy a PSU that has no (or bad) professional reviews.  It's just not worth the risk. And there are certainly many other PSUs worth buying, but those are the ones I considered for my own build because of the quality and features they offered for their price. 

Titan: Intel Core i7-5820K | ASUS X99-A | Crucial Ballistix Sport 4x4GB DDR4-2400 | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX 970 | OCZ Arc 100 2x256GB in RAID 0 | Seagate Barracuda 2x2TB in RAID 1

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Fractal Design Define R5 Titanium Window | Phanteks PH-TC14PE | ASUS BW-12B1ST

A 500W/550W is plenty. That board doesn't support SLI so you can only run a single GTX970.

Where are you shopping/located? Budget?

Are you planning to sli?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.