question about steam achievement manager

so before we start i want to use this so i don't need to download and install all of my games to get the trading cards. i hear u can get vac ban for this but some people say it only happens if you are on a vac secured server is this true and if i get this am i at risk also do u guys see this as cheating?

isnt that reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally obvious?

obviously its not you wont get vac banned you will get banned from steam.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

You do realise that there is a currency-exchange-rate involved with Steam Trading Cards, thus making it potential fraud?

Though this isn't likely to happen, I wouldn't want risking to go to jail to just "get the trading cards".

DayZ Forum Moderator, DayZ Developer, ARMA 3: 2017 Developer, System-Admin, Gameserver-Admin, always interested to learn something new as well as new people.

You do realise that there is a currency-exchange-rate involved with Steam Trading Cards, thus making it potential fraud?

Though this isn't likely to happen, I wouldn't want risking to go to jail to just "get the trading cards".

and how in anyway is this fraud?

isnt that reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally obvious?

obviously its not you wont get vac banned you will get banned from steam.

u are being a bit toxic i only asked a question

and how in anyway is this fraud?

You are acquiring something that is potentially worth real money without any actual legitimation of owning that in the first place. This is (atleast in Germany) considered fraud.

Like I said, though: noone's really going to bother with that. They'll just close your Steam-Account and you're losing the money you spent in games.

Either way: not worth it.

u are being a bit toxic i only asked a question 

You asked a question, he answered it.

DayZ Forum Moderator, DayZ Developer, ARMA 3: 2017 Developer, System-Admin, Gameserver-Admin, always interested to learn something new as well as new people.

You are acquiring something that is potentially worth real money without any actual legitimation of owning that in the first place. This is (atleast in Germany) considered fraud.

Like I said, though: noone's really going to bother with that. They'll just close your Steam-Account and you're losing the money you spent in games.

Either way: not worth it.

but i do own the games already i just don't want to go and download them just to get the trading cards also i can see that levent answered the question but he/she didn't need to be toxic and rude about it 

but i do own the games i just dont want to go and download them just to get the trading cards 

You do not own the cards, however. And you want to acquire them illegimately with your fancy program.

Your question was whether you're at risk.

My answer: very much so.

but i do own the games already i just don't want to go and download them just to get the trading cards also i can see that levent answered the question but he/she didn't need to be toxic and rude about it 

Actually you do not OWN the games, you bought the permission to use the licence for an unspecified period of time.

Second of all, trading cards are not an integral part of the game, but of the online community service by Steam/Valve.

The whole market system is based on the collection of these cards and other community items. Valve provides you these items so you are inclined to collect them and most likely spend money in some way on it. It's a micro economy within the Steam platform.

Using a program to collect cards you don't have the immediate rights to, is denying an income for Valve and thus can be considered fraud: you used something outside the permitted system to gain something which leads to a financial disadvantage of the rightful owner. 

My System:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X - CPU Cooling: Corsair Hydro H100i Platinum - Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X570-F - RAM: Neo 16 GB 3600 Mhz - GPU: 2x Sapphire Vapor X R9 290 OC in crossfire - OS SSD: Samsung Nvme SSD 256 GB Second SSD Samsung 840 Pro 512 GB - Games: RAID 0 3 x Seagate 1 TB HDD - Case: NZXT H710i - PSU: Corsair AX860i
Former Rig Picture: http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/image/10157-4-pc-may-2014/