What do you think about this build?

Tomek20225

I'm going to buy a new PC in December and I'm just making sure that everything I chose is the best bang for the buck. I will explain every choice, so it can be a bit long thread, but it's extremly important to me to hear your feedback). If you have any objections about the picked parts, you can write them right away in the reply, but please, try to don't add cost of more than 35$. If I will have bigger budget then I will ask you what to buy, but now 1200-1210$ is maximum (I'm Polish, so the parts are more expensive for me - the parts listed down below costs about 1165$ for me, not as shown in PCPartPicker).

If you really don't want to read just use the PCPartPicker links:
What I'm going to buy in December: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/WYLCgs
That's how it's going to look like after few months (with few parts from my actual PC): http://pcpartpicker.com/p/KdryQ7
How is it going to look like after final upgrade after few fears time (with few parts from actual PC): http://pcpartpicker.com/p/6RznjX
Remember it's not entirely accurate, but shows at least a bit of how it's going to look like. It doesn't contains mouse, keyboard etc. If you need explainations of choices I made - read them down below.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k
Explaination: I'm not yet in a technical high school and I don't render videos often so that's everything I need for gaming, because that's the main thing why I'm building this PC. Yes, I could go with i5-4690k, but honestly, what's the difference?
To keep in mind: I'm going to OC it to about 4,4-4,6Ghz

GPU: Gainward GeForce GTX 970 4GB
Explaination: It's the cheapest 970 in Poland and it's still kinda nice and overclockable, so I don't see why I shouldn't buy it.
To keep in mind: Someday when it won't be enough for gaming on Ultra in FHD with 60FPS I will add another one for SLI and almost doubling the performance. Single card will be OCed by me, but SLI will run at stock speeds.

MOBO: ASRock Z87 Extreme3
Explaination: I don't buy Z97 because it is basically the same as Z87 and I didn't choose Extreme4 because OC that I'm planning won't be that big and the bad sound quality doesn't bother me in any kind of way + it handles SLI the same.

RAM: 8-12GB 1333Mhz
Explaination + Details: That's the part when I tried to save as much money as possible. The 2x4GB of ADATA RAM will be from my actual PC and 1x8GB of GoodRAM RAM is going to be bought, and still there is one free slot on the motherboard, so maybe someday it will be 16-20GB.

SSD: Intel 520 120GB SATA3 SSD
Explaination: It's going to store OS, programs and important stuff ONLY + it's not bad, kinda cheap and still quite fast.

HDD1: SAMSUNG 1TB 7200RPM SATA2
Explaination: Right now it's in my actual PC and stores OS, games, movies etc., so it doesn't count in the full price. I will swap it to the new PC and delete old OS - eventually migrate it to SSD.

HDD2 (PROBABLY): Western Digital Cavair Blue 1-2TB 7200RPM SATA3
Explaination: Since games weight a lot more these days, space on HDD will end pretty much immediately. That's why in a few months time after building this rig I will buy this drive, so right now it doesn't count in the full price.

Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
Explaination: Make it cool, baby. But seriously - it's really cheap and really efficient + it has really positive reviews.

PSU: XFX Core 750W 80+ Bronze
Explaination: I don't think that more will be needed for SLI and other listed stuff, since it has every little needed cable, scored 9 on JohnnyGURU and, as Linus showed us, 4 GTX 980s have TDP of 600W)

Case: Zalman Z9 Plus
Explaination: It looks kinda nice and has really positive reviews + it has 4 preinstalled fans.

Additions: Probably I will also swap from actual rig the DVD Burner and Card Reader.

Explaination: I use it right now and I love it + I hate Windows 8. It's not being counted in the price. I have my own Russian and legal methods, so don't bother about it.

Monitor: LG 25UM65 21:9 2560x1080 60Hz IPS
Explaination: I have already bought it, so it's not counting neither and there is nothing to talk about. Yes, I know that I'm a gamer and my monitor doesn't have 120Hz or more, but I always prefered colors of IPS that refresh rates of TN.
Also I have a question about it - Could you tell me if the miniHDMI to HDMI v1.4 cable is going to handle 21:9 content or do I have to invest in miniDP to DP v1.1 or v1.2 cable?

Keyboard: Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000
Explaination: I have used this for years and I don't see the point whether I should change it or not. It doesn't count neither.

Mouse: A4Tech Bloody V7
Explaination: I already have it too and love it. If you didn't notice, it doesn't count neither.

Speakers: I will use or the monitor 2-3W speakers or the 10$ headset that I have right now.
To keep in mind: I don't bother with bad sound quality.

That's how I see it. Of course, you can have your objections, that's why there is Reply button below. If you don't have any, just let me know what do you think. Again, sorry for long thread.
I'm Polish so sorry for any mistakes or complete lack of sense.
Thanks in advance.

Please use pcpartpicker.com It's very confusing)

So I have redesigned the whole post and used PCPartPicker ;)  What do you think now?