Gaming Mouse...

So, I recently made a post choosing which keyboard I should buy and I chose the Corsair K70

Now I want to choose a gaming mouse and then finally a headset as my gaming hardware is a little run-down.

At the current moment I have my eye on the Cyborg R.a.t.7 for £60 (http://www.ebuyer.com/450963-cyborg-r-a-t-7-gaming-mouse-6400dpi-black-mcb4370800b2-04-1)

Im also looking at the Corsair M95 as it appeals to me but I would still prefer to see what others can suggest.

But I want to see others on the market and if they offer much to my liking. Let me know down below your gaming mouse or a mouse you would suggest for gaming.

All comments are appreciated and help me choose the product, I have already managed to save £300 on PC parts thanks to the forums (good job guys!)

I have the R.A.T. 7, it's pretty good. But it depends on what you want to do though. If you play MMOs and need buttons, then get one that has many button like the Razer Naga, M.M.O. 7, Logitech G600, Corsair M95, etc

Edit: Other than that, you don't really need that many buttons

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X GPU: ASUS Strix Radeon R7 5700 XT OC Edition Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3200 CL14 SSD: 2x Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860 Cooling: NZXT Kraken X72 Case: Corsair Crystal Series 570X Mirror Black Display: BenQ XL2420Z  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Audio: Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum

I have the R.A.T. 7, it's pretty good. But it depends on what you want to do though. If you play MMOs and need buttons, then get one that has many button like the Razer Naga, M.M.O. 7, Logitech G600, Corsair M95, etc

Edit: Other than that, you don't really need that many buttons

I play mostly League of Legends and World of Warcraft on occasions and most story-driven games with a controller.. I may get the R.a.t.7 as it seems comfortable and precise, i'll do some more research but thanks for the feedback man :)

I play mostly League of Legends and World of Warcraft on occasions and most story-driven games with a controller.. I may get the R.a.t.7 as it seems comfortable and precise, i'll do some more research but thanks for the feedback man :)

You should be fine with a RAT 7, you'd just have to utilize the WASD side of your keyboard and figure out ways to use skills with ease when playing WoW, it's what I do when playing TERA

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X GPU: ASUS Strix Radeon R7 5700 XT OC Edition Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3200 CL14 SSD: 2x Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860 Cooling: NZXT Kraken X72 Case: Corsair Crystal Series 570X Mirror Black Display: BenQ XL2420Z  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Audio: Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum

You should be fine with a RAT 7, you'd just have to utilize the WASD side of your keyboard and figure out ways to use skills with ease when playing WoW, it's what I do when playing TERA

I wouldn't use the amount of keys on the M95 as I would prefer the keyboard 1-9,, It looks to be the r.a.t.7 I have used a friends before and it felt comfortable, I heard the left click has problems though?

I wouldn't use the amount of keys on the M95 as I would prefer the keyboard 1-9,, It looks to be the r.a.t.7 I have used a friends before and it felt comfortable, I heard the left click has problems though?

I have no problems with mine

I have no problems with mine

Okay that's great, going for the red theme for my MSI GTX 970 and the Corsair K70 with red back-light, just need a headset now

Okay that's great, going for the red theme for my MSI GTX 970 and the Corsair K70 with red back-light, just need a headset now

I suggest the Siberia V2  :blink: .......

Thanks to Linus, I'm watching his unboxing and review now :D

As my laptop is Windows 8 they wouldn't be compatible... BUT after a little searching, I found the HyperX Cloud headset and its looking good so far!

Don't get the RAT 7, I had so many problems with it.

Forget colours etc if it comes to your mouse. Comfort and sensor precision (and extra buttons if needed) are the things you need to look for.

There are a lot of mice that might fit what you want. Now, what do you want with your mouse?

e.g.:

- What kind of grip do you have (Claw, Palm, Something inbetween those two?)

- do you have large hands or small hands?

- How many buttons do you want?

- What games will you use it for, do you play a lot of FPS games (you've already said that but just for extra things :P )

Now, for the headset you'll want to go with the HyperX Clouds OR the QPAD QH-85 (same headset but with an open design instead of a closed design which the cloud has). 

ps. the Clouds are originally QPAD QH-90's but Kingston just rebranded that headset. It has 53mm drivers and those are designed/made by Beyerdynamic so you can be pretty sure that they're great quality-wise.

"Edit: review of the HyperX Cloud by Linus himself

"

http://www.amazon.co.uk/QH-85-Gaming-Headset-Design-Black/dp/B00B00DMIG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1416388017&sr=8-1&keywords=QPAD+QH-85

http://www.amazon.co.uk/HyperX-Cloud-Gaming-Headset-Mobile/dp/B00JJNQG98/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1416388049&sr=8-1&keywords=HyperX+Cloud

The HyperX Cloud is even priced down so get it while it's available for that price! Everybody here will recommend that one if you want a headset. If you want something better you'll be spending a lot more on a pair of headphones and a modmic or something like a modmic :)