Cooler Master Haf 922
  • Storage
    256gb Sandisk SSD | 160gb WD Blue 7k 16mb Cache
  • PSU
    Antec 750 watt (80+ bronze)
  • Display(s)
    Samsung 720p 42' TV|LG Flatron e2250|Nivdia shield
  • Cooling
    Cooler Master LED 200mm fans 2x|Cooler Master 120mm fan| Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
  • Keyboard
    Cooler Master CM Storm ($30) red
  • Mouse
    Razor Naga Blue & Cooler master CM Storm mouse
  • Sound
    Siberan v2 Headset & B&W fronts, infinities in the back, and energy 10' sub woofer
  • Operating System
    Windows 7 & Android

I've been running into issues with my PC, but fortunately it's not a frequent occurrence, but here's the problem. Occasionally my computer will Blue Screen (very rare), and other times the screen will go black, but still display a black screen, and will hang sometimes; this usually happens while on the desktop, and never have any sort of crash during a game, and more when i watch things like YouTube, Twitch, and other streaming media. I have also had a problem where the Nivdia drivers would crash, but i'm sure not sure if it's related, or a problem. I've ran the Intel Diagnostic application, and says my processor is running fine, and good to go, but can i believe this? What does debug 03 mean? 

I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.

~Abraham Lincoln

In times when we are on the brink of destruction, war, and loosing ourselves, let's remember a basic fundamental element of love, forgiveness, and understanding; God bless!

A 3hour old post and no replies yet?

Looks like you're out of luck :S

Jokes aside: Is there any memory-dump, error-log or something else that might help to point into the right direction?

Debug 03? Where was that shown? (maybe I don't see the obvious here.)

In regards of memory-dumps, this lengthy post with directions might help:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-performance/locate-dump-files/a6ad18df-70a8-4c53-8596-797b63bd35e7

• CPU
    I5-3570k
  • Motherboard
    MSI GD-80 z77a
  • RAM
    16GB DDR3 Vengeance 1600 Mhz
  • GPU
    1x MSI GTX 660 TI power edition
  • Case
    Cooler Master Haf 922
  • Storage
    256gb Sandisk SSD | 160gb WD Blue 7k 16mb Cache
  • PSU
    Antec 750 watt (80+ bronze)
  • Display(s)
    Samsung 720p 42' TV|LG Flatron e2250|Nivdia shield
  • Cooling
    Cooler Master LED 200mm fans 2x|Cooler Master 120mm fan| Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
  • Keyboard
    Cooler Master CM Storm ($30) red
  • Mouse
    Razor Naga Blue & Cooler master CM Storm mouse
  • Sound
    Siberan v2 Headset & B&W fronts, infinities in the back, and energy 10' sub woofer
  • Operating System
    Windows 7 & Android

I've been running into issues with my PC, but fortunately it's not a frequent occurrence, but here's the problem. Occasionally my computer will Blue Screen (very rare), and other times the screen will go black, but still display a black screen, and will hang sometimes; this usually happens while on the desktop, and never have any sort of crash during a game, and more when i watch things like YouTube, Twitch, and other streaming media. I have also had a problem where the Nivdia drivers would crash, but i'm sure not sure if it's related, or a problem. I've ran the Intel Diagnostic application, and says my processor is running fine, and good to go, but can i believe this? What does debug 03 mean? 

Hey meritmaster,

Did you make sure you have all the latest drivers and OS updates? You could perform a memory test or reseat the RAM sticks and see if the problem persists. 
It would be much easier if you post a photo of the BSOD itself or at least the error message. You could also try posting your dump files and see if anyone can read them and offer a solution.

Hope this helps,

Captain_WD.

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^
WDC Representative, http://www.wdc.com/ 

it can be a malware/virus etc. what oc's do you have so far?!.. and make sure you update all your drivers.

The blood on to your heart start pumping faster when you notice me.

But is ok.

Judge me for my nickname, my avatar and for the low amounts of posts I have. I will keep your heart beat raised.