ZX6ZA-8FR0T-ECR92 
ZX82N-MER7X-DGFDM

have fun guys:)

*edit

got one more

4F4MN-XYV37-QFGR0 

Thank you I took (nothing)

60FPS Microwave

Intel Core i5-4670K | Galax GTX 970 EXOC | ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac | Team Elite 8GB 1600MHz | Gelid Black Edition | Samsung slowdown + WD Blue 1TB x2 | Cooler Master V550 | Corsair K65 + Logitech G100s | MasterCase Pro 3

What the actual, i already own this game. I don't remember buying it  :wacko:

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

I got accepted into the alpha and they gave me extra codes.  I've asked my friend if they want them, if they say no I'll give one away! :D  I got 2 extra keys!  

Just gimme a message and I'll see what I can do :)  

More Keys :)

Pc

NPZL3-Y06MC-N6CJN

NQ0GA-T72Q9-JAEG9

NQ0HH-RLXGV-4X6FV

NQ0JN-27H28-3RJYN

CPUIntel Core I5-3570k @4.2Ghz |  CoolerBeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MOBOMsi Z77 Mpower | GPUSapphire HD7970 Dual-X 3GB RAMCorsair Vengeance Low Profile 1600mhz (2x8GB) | HDD Samsung SSD 840 EVO 120GB & HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB | PSU: BeQuiet! PurePower L8 630w | Case: Corsair C70 Military Green | Display: BenQ GL2450HM 24" KeyboardCM Storm QuickFire Ultimate Keyboard (Browns) | MouseR.A.T 7 | Mouse padSteelseries QcK Mass | Headset: Plantronics Gamecom 780 | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate | Picture of setuphttp://i.imgur.com/o8jKsQJ.jpg (OLD)