PC not booting properly

So I currently just upgraded my stock heatsink to a cooler master on I'm running a i5 2400 and also added a fan controller to my PC but all of a sudden after a few hours of the PC being on it shut itself down and now keeps shutting down I have no clue what's causing this I have unplugged the fan controller and still same issue. Has anyone else come across this issue. Also go this BSOD error message page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

page_fault_in_nonpaged_area is related to bad memory most of the time. As for your cooler, make sure it's mounted properly. Checks temps with RealtempGT or Speccy.

http://www.techpowerup.com/realtemp/

http://filehippo.com/download_speccy

Main: i7 2600 | ASUS P8Z68-V | 2x4GB Vengeance 1600 | GTX 580 | WD Blue 1TB | Antec TP-650C | NH U12S | W7 x64

Backup: X6 1090T | MSI K9A2 Platinum | 4x2GB XMS2 800 | GTX 550Ti | WD Blue 1TB |  Antec VP-450 | CM TX3 | W7 x64

OK I'm not to sure about mounting it properly I've tightened everything down. Idk if I can even check temps now cause once the pc boots it will stay on for about like 1 min then shut down so can't installing much in that time

Also I don't think I touched the ram when installing the new CPU heatsink

page_fault_in_nonpaged_area is related to bad memory most of the time. As for your cooler, make sure it's mounted properly. Checks temps with RealtempGT or Speccy.

http://www.techpowerup.com/realtemp/

http://filehippo.com/download_speccy

OK I'm not to sure about mounting it properly I've tightened everything down. Idk if I can even check temps now cause once the pc boots it will stay on for about like 1 min then shut down so can't installing much in that time

Sure you didn't forget to apply thermal paste? Sandy bridge runs cooler since the IHS is soldered to the CPU die.

Main: i7 2600 | ASUS P8Z68-V | 2x4GB Vengeance 1600 | GTX 580 | WD Blue 1TB | Antec TP-650C | NH U12S | W7 x64

Backup: X6 1090T | MSI K9A2 Platinum | 4x2GB XMS2 800 | GTX 550Ti | WD Blue 1TB |  Antec VP-450 | CM TX3 | W7 x64

I know I applied thermal paste the stuff went all over my hands haha

Sure you didn't forget to apply thermal paste? Sandy bridge runs cooler since the IHS is soldered to the CPU die.

I know I applied thermal paste the stuff went all over my hands haha

Uhhh, you only need a pea sized dot.

apply_1.jpg

I did a little more than that was like a rice grain size. Still don't think that would start making my PC shut off for some unexpected reason

Uhhh, you only need a pea sized dot.

apply_1.jpg

I did a little more than that was like a rice grain size. Still don't think that would start making my PC shut off for some unexpected reason

If your PC is randomly having it's power killed like you pulled the cord, then your power supply needs to be replaced..

Its weird my PC was working fine with the fan controller running and everything running. I left it running for a few hours then put a TV show on fell asleep and then I see my PC is dead and didn't seem to know what's happening, I don't know it its a PSU issue cause I don't know too much why it would let it boot then just switch off

If your PC is randomly having it's power killed like you pulled the cord, then your power supply needs to be replaced..

Its weird my PC was working fine with the fan controller running and everything running. I left it running for a few hours then put a TV show on fell asleep and then I see my PC is dead and didn't seem to know what's happening, I don't know it its a PSU issue cause I don't know too much why it would let it boot then just switch off

Well, what power supply do you have? Power supplies do go bad, happens all the time.

XFX 650W PSU

Well, what power supply do you have? Power supplies do go bad, happens all the time.

What the computer is doing is once it shuts off from being on so being able to log in and stuff it starts going on and off on and off so idk what's causing this

What the computer is doing is once it shuts off from being on so being able to log in and stuff it starts going on and off on and off so idk what's causing this

If that's the case then it's clearly your power supply.

Would you happen to know what would have caused this cause I'm clueless at the moment

If that's the case then it's clearly your power supply.

Would you happen to know what would have caused this cause I'm clueless at the moment

power supply went bad, bad capacitors most likely. It shouldn't be randomly having the power killed.