Will my laptop run ram at 1600mhz?

I understand the poorly phrased question so let me take a minute to explain, I have an HP625 with an AMD athlon ii p320 processor,2gb of ram and 320gb HDD, I am now looking to upgrade the RAM (2gb installed runs at 1333mhz @ 1.5v) and HDD(already settled on 1tb SSHD) , I am looking at 2x2gb crucial laptop ram running at 1600mhz @ 1.35v and adata 2x2gb @1.5v so my question is of I had to buy the crucial kit would it run at 1600mhz even though its rated at 1.35v or should I do the safe thing and purchase the adata kit thats already rated to run at 1600mhz @1.5v?

I understand the poorly phrased question so let me take a minute to explain, I have an HP625 with an AMD athlon ii p320 processor,2gb of ram and 320gb HDD, I am now looking to upgrade the RAM (2gb installed runs at 1333mhz @ 1.5v) and HDD(already settled on 1tb SSHD) , I am looking at 2x2gb crucial laptop ram running at 1600mhz @ 1.35v and adata 2x2gb @1.5v so my question is of I had to buy the crucial kit would it run at 1600mhz even though its rated at 1.35v or should I do the safe thing and purchase the adata kit thats already rated to run at 1600mhz @1.5v?

I doubt either will run at 1600mhz. Your processor is only rated to 1066mhz, so you are lucky to get 1333 with your current ram. The Crucial kit can run at 1.35v and 1.5v, so both will be the same in speed and operating voltage. I'd get the kit that is cheaper.

I doubt either will run at 1600mhz. Your processor is only rated to 1066mhz, so you are lucky to get 1333 with your current ram. The Crucial kit can run at 1.35v and 1.5v, so both will be the same in speed and operating voltage. I'd get the kit that is cheaper.

My current ram in the laptop is running at 1333mhz,which upon finding that out was surprising since the manufacturer only rates the ram to run at 1066mhz that's why I thought it would run at 1600mhz considering the ram installed already exceeds claim