[WIP][VSP]Mostly Monochrome -主にモノクロ

Laputacake

boJbool.jpg

The name: The reason for the name was I was originally going to go for a White and Blue colour Scheme. However when I saw the MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition I knew I had to have it. So i decided to scrap Ocean Blue's(The name of the blue and white colour schemed build) and decided upon Mostly Monochrome. "VSP" Means "Very Slow Progress" cus I is skint bruh. Bruh. The 主にモノクロ Is Japanese and is pronounced: Omoni monokuro. The reason why is because I can. Deal with it.

Current Specs: 

• CPU: Intel Core I5 4460
  • Motherboard: Asus B85M-G
  • RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2 x 4GB Blue 1600Mhz
  • Graphics Card: Zotac GTX 760 OC Edition
  • Case: Raijintek Agos Black
  • Storage: Western Digital 1TB WD10EZEX
  • Power Supply: Corsair CX600M
  • Display: NEC AS221WM
  • Mouse: JS-X9 9D
  • Keyboard: Dell SK-8115
  • Sound: Bufftech BE-18MV & Genius SP-S110

Cooling:

• 2x Bitfenix Spectre 120mm
  • 2x Cooler Master Blade Master 120mm
  • 2x Raijintek Fans 120mm
  • Intel Stock Cooler
  • Nvidia Reference Cooler

Future Specs:

• CPU: Intel Core I5 4460
  • Morherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition
  • Ram: Kingston Hyperx 2x 4GB White 1866Mhz
  • Graphics Card: 2x Zotac GTX 760 OC Edition
  • Case: Raijintek Agos Black
  • Storage: Western Digital 1TB WD10EZEX
  • Power Supply: Seasonic M1211-750 EVO Edition 750W or EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G1 750W
  • Display: NEC AS221WM & 2x Lenovo ThinkVision L2250p
  • Mouse: Razer Abyssus Mirror, Ltd Edition
  • Keyboard: Dell SK-8115
  • Sound: Genius SP-S110 & Logitech G430

Cooling:

• 2x Bitfenix Spectre 120mm
  • 2x Cooler Master Blade Master 120mm
  • 2x Raijintek Fans 120mm
  • Silverstone AR01 Argon
  • Modded Nvida Reference Cooler
  • NZXT Grid
  • 120mm Silverstone SST-FM123 Cream Bullet Fan 900-2600rpm Inc Control Module Hub with on/off
  • 2x Noctua NF-P14S-REDUX-1200-PWM or 2x Phanteks PH-F140SP

Thats it for Parts tonight. I shall be posting some pics of current build.

The Mods and Desk:

• Custom sleeving (Hand Done) and sewn
  • Custom Power Supply Shroud
  • Rip out the drive cage and 5.25" cages(Rivetted)
  • Build a desk
  • Unplanned shenanigans

I think thats enough for today. I hope you enjoy my poor and pathetic effort at modding.  

Steve

Why is your username "the fuck"cake?  :blink:

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

ok just to note with the case be careful when taking off the front panel but even more the 5.25inch bay covers break easily so watch out. You will not fit the 24pin behind the motherboard tray easily, get ready for a fight, do some push ups over the next few days. That keyboard brings back memories but i prefer the dell Dchf6

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I dun get it...

fuck?

"la puta" = "the fuck"

dO yOu EvEn SpAnIsH M8?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

la puta = the bitch

And I'm sure he meant Laputa, not La puta...

yeah ik but it also translates to fuck in some cases :P

its was more of a joke really, obviously you didnt get that part.

Spoiler

ok just to note with the case be careful when taking off the front panel but even more the 5.25inch bay covers break easily so watch out. You will not fit the 24pin behind the motherboard tray easily, get ready for a fight, do some push ups over the next few days. That keyboard brings back memories but i prefer the dell Dchf6

Bay covers? They seem fine and what do you mean taking the from panel off? Also ill be sleeving the 24 pin and all the rest so they'll be thinner and wider thus making cable management easier.  Ive had the keyboard for a while now and im keeping it because I like to hit it. Ill also do some stuff too it aswell. Also what do you think of the Banner?

Steve