Good tripod for Panasonic GH4.

So I'm looking upgrade my filming equipment for my Tech channel. I've always just filmed with my RX 100 III. 

I want to upgrade it to a Pansonic GH4. 

I also want a new Tri Pod.

Can anybody recommend me a good tri pod that isn't 500€+ ?

Thanks.

ehem.. .What tech channel? (dont kill me) 

Also, ive heard some pretty good things about this one, but its pretty cheap

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/969739-REG/manfrotto_mkbfra4_bh_befree_compact_travel_photo.html

Film Riot on youtube recently had a video on cheap tripods and expensive ones too.

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

ehem.. .What tech channel? (dont kill me) 

Also, ive heard some pretty good things about this one, but its pretty cheap

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/969739-REG/manfrotto_mkbfra4_bh_befree_compact_travel_photo.html

Film Riot on youtube recently had a video on cheap tripods and expensive ones too.

My Youtube channel.

What do you think about this combo Cullmann Magnesit 532Q+ Cullmann Magnesit MB 8.5?

My Youtube channel.

What do you think about this combo Cullmann Magnesit 532Q+ Cullmann Magnesit MB 8.5?

Great combo! I'd go for it!

Also, What channel name/url/etc? ;)

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Great combo! I'd go for it!

Also, What channel name/url/etc? ;)

I don't link it on the forums. I've elaborated why I don't do that a couple of times.

Sorry :/

I don't link it on the forums. I've elaborated why I don't do that a couple of times.

Sorry :/

can I PM you?

this is just increasing my curiosity

Dont worry i wont tell anyone 

For video work you want a fluid head, not a ball head. I picked up something like this from Amazon (mine has telescoping/nesting legs, instead of the 'crutch-like' legs):

http://www.amazon.com/Ravelli-AVTP-Professional-Camera-Tripod/dp/B00139W0XM/ref=sr_1_1?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1414349186&sr=1-1&keywords=ravelli+tripod

Just a few notes about it though. One, it smells REALLY bad when you first get it. All of the rubbers and synthetic materials stink something awful and you need to let it air out for a few hours at the least. Two, there seemed to be a slight bump in the tilt and pan when you moved them, but after a few uses, it smoothed out. It's a decent tripod and a lot cheaper than the bigger name brands. Honestly, I don't pan or tilt that often in my shoots, so little things like that 'bump' don't really bother me. What I like is the legs are easy to open/close, it can get pretty low for a 'full sized' tripod and it has a solid heft to it. With a lighter camera like my GH2, even with a big, heavy anamorphic lens on front, it always feels solid.

There is this trick where you use a rubber band to turn the arm on your tripod to make the camera pan smoothly. Very helpful if your tripod isn't very high quality.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^