DIrect sunlight on motherboard

So today I got few parts I ordered for my rig and put them together, but later I realized that sun starts to shine on my computer in the place i chose. Bad thing is that if I want my computer to look cool, then i really can't change it place. I chose widowed case and now I am starting to worry.

I am not afraid of temps but more like other stuff. Sun is never good on almost anything (fired chicks everywhere... :D). Anyone has any advice or knowledge about this?

Case is  Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium-Window Grey and motherboard Asus Maximus VII Ranger. Black looks cool, but in terms of sunlight it is worse color to pick...

I cant atm use or test my computer, cos I haven't ordered CPU yet... hadn't enough money, but ordered few pieces anyway, so don't ask temps or anything like that.

Cheers! :)

Edit: Great, now I cant even correctly lower and upper case a title...

Either close the curtains or move the PC..... 

post-104353-0-01931300-1414064395.png

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs. And the Universe trying to produce bigger idiots.. The Universe is winning"

(Gaming PC) CPU:- i5 4690k 3.5GHZ . MOTHERBOARD:- MSI G45 Z97 Gaming . CPU Cooler:- H100i . GPU:- ASUS Geforce GTX-780ti Direct CU II OC -x2 SLI . RAM:- 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 4x4GB . CASE:- Corsair 750D Obsidian Series . PSU:- EVGA SuperNova 850W Gold . FANS:- x3 Corsair AF120 RED LED, x2 Corsair AF120 (Red rings) .STORAGE:- Kingston V300 120GB (Boot Drive), x2 1TB WD Blues, x2 500GB Samsungs .

Spoiler

KEYBOARD:- Logitech G19. | GAMEPAD:- Logitech G13. | HEADPHONES:- Logitech G35. | MOUSE:- CM Storm Sentinel Advanced II. | JOYSTICK:- Saitek ST200. | RACING WHEEL:- Logitech Driving Force GT. | OTHER:- TrackIR 5 + Vector Clip | CounterStrike XXL Mousemat

I agree with FluffiestPond; get it outa there. You might not end up with any damage, but why risk it?

Yeah UV is never good. Could replace the window with something UV-proof if you're really really opposed to moving it/closing a curtain lol.

Thought something like that, just wanted to make sure :D
I have really bad room layout, but seems I have to figure something out. Altho UV proof windows is good idea. I am getting my window replaced anyway soon, so I might look into that, if that is even an option.

Thanks anyway :)

not tnow it won't but over time it will (3-4 years of consistent sunligh) , if you're planning to upgrade your PC every 3 years or so this is not a HUGE thing, it's seriously insignificant :/ but if it's for a long keep say like 7-8 years as a home PC, You probably should , but it's not the case, so.. Happy sunshine :)

Details separate people.

Thanks, that calms my nerves for a bit. Closing curtains is easy thing to do when I am home. But at least when I am not home, and I forgot to close them it isn't HUGE deal like you said :D

Luckily strong sun is only in summer times and then I will keep my curtains closed anyway.