Cyanogenmod 10.1.3: Crashes when locked.

vt3c

So guys, my galaxy note i717 is having an issue with 10.1.3. When I put my phone into lock, no matter what setting I have for my CPU governer (even the stock one), it crashes when coming out of lock. It's worse when I have it set to interactive, and the frequency goes down to 192. Raising the minimum to 402mhz helps a bit and it can come out of lock just fine but it still does it every now and then. Just happened now.

max clock speed is set to the stock 1502mhz. 

Any ideas on what to do?

Eric S. Raymond used an E6600 from 2005 until 12/30/14 or open source software creation. Raw data computations in excess of 18GB each. Core 2 Duos still have tons of life left, my friend.

So guys, my galaxy note i717 is having an issue with 10.1.3. When I put my phone into lock, no matter what setting I have for my CPU governer (even the stock one), it crashes when coming out of lock. It's worse when I have it set to interactive, and the frequency goes down to 192. Raising the minimum to 402mhz helps a bit and it can come out of lock just fine but it still does it every now and then. Just happened now.

max clock speed is set to the stock 1502mhz. 

Any ideas on what to do?

So you cant even access the home screen. Try a logcat. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1726238. Have you dirty flashed recently?

Steve

So you cant even access the home screen. Try a logcat. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1726238. Have you dirty flashed recently?

No I have not, this is a clean flash. Cleared all the cache and data. I'm using CWM.

Eric S. Raymond used an E6600 from 2005 until 12/30/14 or open source software creation. Raw data computations in excess of 18GB each. Core 2 Duos still have tons of life left, my friend.

No I have not, this is a clean flash. Cleared all the cache and data. I'm using CWM.

Dalvik?

Steve

Dalvik?

Yes sir. 

Yes sir. 

Wanna try a logcat? If not try dirty flashing cm10.1.3 over cm10.1.3 but backup first just to be safe.

Steve

Wanna try a logcat? If not try dirty flashing cm10.1.3 over cm10.1.3 but backup first just to be safe.

Sure. I've got logcat running while it's locked. Literally all I need to do if it crashes again is to scroll to the bottom. lol. I'm going to see what is causing the lock screen crash first before i dirty flash anything.

Sure. I've got logcat running while it's locked. Literally all I need to do if it crashes again is to scroll to the bottom. lol. I'm going to see what is causing the lock screen crash first before i dirty flash anything.

ok. Ill be waiting...

Steve

ok. Ill be waiting...

I've also tried the LiquidSmooth V3.1 ROM and experienced many other issues, but I'll discuss those later.

Discovered a new patch for the LiquidSmooth V3.1 ROM. Gonna try using that once more. I'll see if it happens in that ROM.