HDMI/DVI-D to VGA Conversion

daxter304

I have 3 monitors, 2 of which are 1280x1024 using VGA.  These side monitors are not for gaming and so I want them to use my on-board graphics chip.  Problem is I only have one VGA port on the mobo (My mobo) and I can't find DVI-D to VGA converters.  That leaves the HDMI port.

Can you guys help me find a good converter for DVI-D/HDMI to VGA?  I have found many but I can't figure out if any are reliable. This one looks good but I'm not sure: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IVD019I/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A2KHCI7E7Q5KG2

Thanks in advance ^_^

EDIT: Both side monitors only have VGA ports, one is a Dell E176FP and the other is a MAG LT776S

No, the monitor only has a VGA port.  It's a Dell E176FP

DVI-D is only Digital, VGA is analog, so you can't mix them both. I think you can only find a HDMI to VGA only for your type of situation. 

DVI-D is only Digital, VGA is analog, so you can't mix them both. I think you can only find a HDMI to VGA only for your type of situation. 

HDMI to VGA will not work, because it is digital only too.  It may work, but only on a limited amount of devices. @Bubblewhale

What he needs is a DVI-I to VGA adapter, which is not supported by his motherboard. 

I see you are from Michigan. GO BLUE! And REDWINGS

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

HDMI to VGA will not work, because it is digital only too. 

What he needs is a DVI-I to VGA adapter.

hence the "think"