Slow HDD!

Redicat
Go to solution Solved by MasterRaceFanBoy,

I don't understand chinese... please English.

I mean, do you keep the games in to your HDD and not SSD?! ..

1. Defragment your HDD with defraggler full run, it will take... some time.

2. Do a disk clean up.

3. Run a CHKDSK with command prompt.. but better do it this way. Right click on your HDD -> properties -> tools-check now -> check scan for and attempt.. -> start -> cancel -> schedule disk check. Restart and let it do his job. /!\ DU NOT FORCE RESTART OR CLOSE THE PC WHILE IS CHECKING /!\

Let me know if things have changed.

Is your HDD working at 100% for no reason most of the time?! I remember i had that when w8 came out, and i moved back to w7. and maybe is his time.. if you hear any weird sound that should be, open the case and listen.

The blood on to your heart start pumping faster when you notice me.

But is ok.

Judge me for my nickname, my avatar and for the low amounts of posts I have. I will keep your heart beat raised.

-snip-

I made some good suggestions in some areas to look for problems. So you resort to name calling? Really? Well Im' done. You not only have most likely violated the forum rules, you have revealed where the true issue is with your build. Think about that for a minute.

I made some good suggestions in some areas to look for problem. So you resort to name calling? Really? Well Im' done. You not only have most likely violated the forum rules, you have revealed where the true issue is with your build. Think about that for a minute.

Lol i'm myself, And no i'm not against the rules... 

Heh sorry men...

If it is the HDD that's slow, it can mean the end of its lifetime unfortunately. 

Your RAM is really slow. That might be a pproblem

His ram is dual channel. 665x2 which equates to roughly 1333Mhz. Clearly not his issue..

Main: i7 2600 | ASUS P8Z68-V | 2x4GB Vengeance 1600 | GTX 580 | WD Blue 1TB | Antec TP-650C | NH U12S | W7 x64

Backup: X6 1090T | MSI K9A2 Platinum | 4x2GB XMS2 800 | GTX 550Ti | WD Blue 1TB |  Antec VP-450 | CM TX3 | W7 x64