Motherboard Splash Screen broken with R9 285?

So recently I won an r9 285 from an AMD event, the first card had this same issue at the start than other issues gradually started to show up just like this new r9 285... Need some help 

that video is my motherboard splash screen, totally messed up. The graphics card is the Sapphire dual-X r9 285.

http://puu.sh/bVJl6/b36f05a50b.png another issue, this happens when watching videos and such generally, and afterwards I get a BSOD.

Other issues would consists of, the first card one of the fans stops working after the PC boots up.

the card works perfectly in another machine but not mine (my 7970's worked superbly in this machine for 2 years so its not an issue with this PC) so I'm assuming its a compatability issue with the Gigabyte 990FXA-UD7 AM3+ motherboard... My specs are as follows

AMD FX8350 GPU

GA-990FXA-UD7 Motherboard

G-Skill Sniper 16 gigs Ram

Sapphire Dual-X r9 285

EDIT: Had an idea, proved myself wrong NVM.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

EDIT: Had an idea, proved myself wrong NVM.

Baha, you tried xD Ive already talked extensively with Sapphire, they know nothing about it. Going to contact Gigabyte now... Hope I get some luck here or there lol

Baha, you tried xD Ive already talked extensively with Sapphire, they know nothing about it. Going to contact Gigabyte now... Hope I get some luck here or there lol

Good luck matey, seems like a weird issue.

(Maybe AMD can send you some other bios or something to try using)

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Good luck matey, seems like a weird issue.

(Maybe AMD can send you some other bios or something to try using)

Already talked with sapphire a TON, we tried everything and nothing works. They think its a compatibility issue as well and pretty much said all they can do is do an RMA if the card isnt working, said they cant do anything about compatibility issues, As in they dont know whats going on so ughhh, hope gigabyte knows whats up hahaha Also talked with AMD before about the other broken card, they just sent a new card because they thought it was broken, so they didnt know anything about it either. Very strange... Being the (apparently) only person in the world with this issue