Looking to up my game and get back to enthusiast class.

I'm looking to put my 980 and 2500k underwater.underwater. I'm going to have them both overclocked to the wall once i do,so my question is what material is best for rads and whats the quietest pump I can buy.I want the loudest part of my rig to be my hard drive or power supply.I know when I got my h100i I was disappointed that I could hear the pump sound over my fans.I plan to go with a red and black color scheme so anything along that would be helpful I'm currently green and black but I'm going to be changing that.

A bit of background on why I'm getting back to enthusiast grade instead of am. I did have 2 660ti's both overclocked but sold one of them so I could buy a 32inch tv for my room.In doing so i took a big power hit.4 months later I wanted to get back in it ordered a 980 but it came and had to be rma'ed while thats going on I'm looking into modding my black widow 2014's leds to red (currently rig is all set to green to match).I figured id look into openloop liquid cooling while I'm at it.:)

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k                                      RAM: 16gb kington hyperx predator                                                               Drives: 120GB kingston hyperx,1tb westerdigital caviar greeen

Motherboard: Asus Maximus hero vIII                  Graphics Card: geforce Titan xp                                                                                                                                     PSU:XFX 850w pro

Case: Coolermaster HafX                                     CPU Cooler:Undervolted sp120 pushpull H100i                   Deathadder black edition-filco majestouch ninja 2             Monitor:    3xAcer H236HL 

I'm looking to put my 980 and 2500k underwater.underwater. I'm going to have them both overclocked to the wall once i do,so my question is what material is best for rads and whats the quietest pump I can buy.I want the loudest part of my rig to be my hard drive or power supply.I know when I got my h100i I was disappointed that I could hear the pump sound over my fans.I plan to go with a red and black color scheme so anything along that would be helpful I'm currently green and black but I'm going to be changing that.

A bit of background on why I'm getting back to enthusiast grade instead of am. I did have 2 660ti's both overclocked but sold one of them so I could buy a 32inch tv for my room.In doing so i took a big power hit.4 months later I wanted to get back in it ordered a 980 but it came and had to be rma'ed while thats going on I'm looking into modding my black widow 2014's leds to red (currently rig is all set to green to match).I figured id look into openloop liquid cooling while I'm at it. :)

Best material that can be run is copper and/or brass. A mix of the two is fine, but all copper rads tend to get better temps overall.

Quietest pump is a D5 pump with speed control. On the lowest setting I can barely hear mine. They also last quite a long time as well.

For a 'quiet' PSU go for a fanless one or a PSU that only rams up the fan after a certain amount of watts are passing through it or after it reaches a certain temp threshold.

Going with colored tubing and custom sleeving might help with your themed build. Colored fans and led strips could help to. Its down to how much you want your PC to stand out and what parts you want to accent out of your rig. 

Hope this helps.

Corsair 750D | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | FX 9590 | Kingston HyperX 16GB@1866MHz | MSI R9 290X Lightning | Seasonic 1050W Platinum | 2x WD 3TB Green HDD | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD | Crucial 512GB SSD 

Alphacool XT45 360mm | Alphacool Monsta 280mm | Silverstone AP121 | Silverstone AP141 | EK Supremacy Elite | EK ASUS C5F-Z | EK R9-290X Lightning | EK 3/8-1/2 Nickel | XSPC D5 Acrylic Tank | Primochill 3/8-1/2