Is there a script to mute ads?

StingBull

Is there a script out there to mute pre-roll ads on YouTube. Since I want to support the people I watch I don't enable adblock on Youtube but it pisses me off when an ad comes 84 times louder than the universe and murders my ears. Seriously it happened 4 times today alone, my PC's volume is at 10% my headphones are also about halfway and bam the ad is louder than a train going through my head.

I need something an addon, a script whatever to mute ads and only ads.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

If you don't want to use adblock, I don't think so.

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

I wish they would make some script that reads the average volume of the video you are trying to watch and match the ad volume to that. Should be built into the sites themselves. It's so annoying when the ads are insanely loud compared to the content itself. :(

Wow, the hate in this thread is insane. What has LTT become?

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Not gonna lie but I use adblock but when Linus/Luke/whomever talks about a sponsor segment I always turn up the volume since they're pretty helpful to LMG. (The adblock isn't personally for LTT since I contribute $25 dollars to LTT forum but other sites have really annoying ads.)

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>