Extended Desktop and Nvidia Surround question

ZeferiniX

Will the 2 side monitors black out if I game on full screen in a triple monitor setup(extended desktop)?

How is the Surround support of Nvidia? Is it convenient now in terms of switching from Surround to Extended Desktop and vice-versa? Haven't heard anything lately about their drivers.

| CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | MoBo: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max | RAM: T-Force Delta RGB (2x8) 16GB 3200MHz (Black) | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti OC | Case: NZXT H500 (Black) | HDD: WD Black 2TB + Seagate Barracuda 4TB | SSD: Crucial MX500 2TB | PSU: Seasonic GX-550 | Monitor: 3x Asus VC239H |

They won't blank in extended desktop, the game will run on the main display.

Something like DisplayFusion allows you to control where individual games and apps appear.

Inconvenient? Yes
Easy? Yes

Need any special drivers? No.... well besides the regular ones. 

Ola Englund does not approve of your hashtags. Sleep is for the weak, insomnia builds character.

As you are reading this you are slowly traveling forwards in time to where you will get out of the time machine and continue to read posts. Too spookyfor100me.

They won't blank in extended desktop, the game will run on the main display.

Something like DisplayFusion allows you to control where individual games and apps appear.

I remember reading a thread where someone said his other screens would black out. Just forgot what was he doing though but I'm pretty sure it was gaming, just forgot what was his setting.

Inconvenient? Yes

Easy? Yes

Need any special drivers? No.... well besides the regular ones. 

*sigh* GTX 900 series has been released but still has no proper support for Surround ._.

| CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | MoBo: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max | RAM: T-Force Delta RGB (2x8) 16GB 3200MHz (Black) | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti OC | Case: NZXT H500 (Black) | HDD: WD Black 2TB + Seagate Barracuda 4TB | SSD: Crucial MX500 2TB | PSU: Seasonic GX-550 | Monitor: 3x Asus VC239H |