Top Mousepads for CS:GO and Mionix mice?

geogga

Hi guys. So my title is kinda self explanatory.

Now let me explain. I currently have the Mionix Avior 7000 with 700dpi and 1 sens for CS:GO. It's low. My current mousepad is the Steelseries qck and it's been alive for 3 years. 

I looked about and saw that the qck was pretty much the standard for everyone. 

Then I found out about Artisan mousepads. After learning a bit about Artisan, the only mouse pads from Artisan I know are the Hayate, Hien, and Hayabusa and the Shiden. The more popular mousepads I hear people have are the Hayate and Hien, with the Hien being more rough than the Hayate. People with the Hayate and the Avior say it feels great and such...etc. But peeps say they get ruined easily after 3 months

I'm kinda looking for fast horizontal sweeps and clean stops because of my low resolution and flick shots. So i guess good control and stopping power but fast gliding?

Thanks.

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

I don't use a mousepad.....

Because they're all too small for me.

Use a smooth desk and clean it often? Iunno

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Mionix Sargas XXX

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

I don't use a mousepad.....

Because they're all too small for me.

Have you tried the QCK + from SteelSeries?

Have you tried the QCK + from SteelSeries?

No, because I have no money. I'll look at it.

Seems of decent size, it's cheap too. I might buy one depending what people say about the quality.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Qck Mass and Zowie EC1 Evo CL work pretty good for me. It's not that big of a deal.

Potatoes are good for your nostrils.

No, because I have no money. I'll look at it.

Seems of decent size, it's cheap too. I might buy one depending what people say about the quality.

Iv been using the same one for 3 years now. Its great for the money and had no tracking issues

Iv been using the same one for 3 years now. Its great for the money and had no tracking issues

I might buy one then

I might buy one then

Yeah I have one its really big ,mine is fnatic branded which was the only one PC CASE GEAR had but its still great especially for people like me who use an ultra slow sensitivitiy.

Mate

Yeah I have one its really big ,mine is fnatic branded which was the only one PC CASE GEAR had but its still great especially for people like me who use an ultra slow sensitivitiy.

I don't use a low sensitivity, I just move my mouse over a large space when playing. Mostly because I like to be able to turn around somewhat quickly.

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone swears by the Steelseries QCK Heavy. I like to use silk mouse pads, they track the best for optical mice. So right now I am using a corsair mousepad, I think the M200?