What's it Like Having Two Legs?

Vivilacqua1

It feels good when you're running. You can make sounds and feet's are awesome for testing water temps. I can't imagine a life without one leg. But i'm glad that you can do it, people like you are awesome.

We try.    lol

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

XDDDD sry -hug-

No hugs from a horse with 5 "legs"

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

hey, only 4 are legs :P

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I know this is off topic, but if you kick a guy in the crotch with that leg, does it hurt twice as much for him?

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Thats why its in "   " :unsure:

I know this is off topic, but if you kick a guy in the crotch with that leg, does it hurt twice as much for him?

Since we are in the "off topic" forum, Ill let it slide.  loljk.   Actually, since it is made of titanium and carbon fibre, I expect it would hurt OVER twice as much. I have two stories for you: 

1- In 2nd grade, I told a 4th grader to punch me in the shin (I had pants not shorts), he eventually agreed, then I think you know what happens next.

2- When i was younger and got really mad at someone (cant remember who but I was around 5), I took off my leg and threw it at them. It didnt hit them of course, because I was young and weak, but i tried lol. :P

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

wellokaythen

Now its getting interessting :P

Now its getting interessting :P

maybe we should move to pm? :P

maybe we should move to pm? :P

lol   imma leave you two to it then...

Hello! As you may have guessed, this is about what it is like to have two legs. First, a little back-story: I have lived without my left leg for appx. 14.8 years. I am 15. When i was born, it was found (well, obviously it was already known because of ultrasounds) EDIT: Deformed is the word! that one of my legs was "wrong" (i cant remember the word to describe this but i knew it like, 10 seconds ago!). So, when I was two months old, it was amputated. My leg is stopped at about 1/4 of the shin. I wear a prosthetic so that I can walk around and do stuff most people can. I can actually do anything. (well, basically everything). I do in fact  use it as an excuse, "hey mom, can you go get me a glass of water? I don't have a leg". Of course, i have used that excuse far too many times for them to actually give in to it. I could perfectly well do things like that, i'm just lazy. Whenever I ask people what its like to have two legs, they always reply with something like "just like your normal leg", but its not exactly that clear to me. On the bright side, when its cold outside, it is one less leg to get cold! Thanks for reading, and please comment about things like this.

-Joe

lol... I like you. Your funny and optimistic

No... I'm not ready for my thread to die, not yet.... nooooo......

yah, but I have been learning how to drive, and i can do it without my left ankle

I think you may not know what standard is..... You need both ankles feed to drive a manual transmission. 

I think you may not know what standard is..... You need both ankles feed to drive a manual transmission. 

I was thinking of automatic *facepalm*

I was thinking of automatic *facepalm*

Heh, its ok man. I am glad that you can drive either way!

Don't really know, I have 3 ;)

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

2 legs = two times more pain on bad days... Don't even wonder. Be happy with what you could do....

Can you skateboard?

I could, if I knew how. i tried, and I could sort of do it, but i dont think it would help much if I had two legs.

do you get 50% discount when buying shoes? sorry

lol, no I dont. I still buy two shoes as one food is made of plastic and metal.