Invention Ideas or Current Product Improvements

prolemur

So I have a chemistry assignment where I need to either develop a new product,  change an existing products or change how they are made.

Some idea I've had to maybe get creative juices flowing, have already been invented, but are still cool. An apple that tastes like a grape or shampoo that doesn't hurt when you get it in your eyes.

Topic areas I have been given are:

1. Pharmaceuticals
  2. Herbicides & Pesticides
  3. Construction products
  4. Food and Beverages
  5. Cosmetics, Health & Beauty
  6. Fuels & Energy
  7. Paper & Lumber
  8. Recycling & Material Recovery
  9. Packaging & Wraps
  10. Aeronautics

1. If the pharmaceutical industry could stop charging $50 for a pill that costs $0.05 to make...

ThatD-be-great.jpg

4. if Monsanto could stop patenting genetically modified plants and tampering with prices...

ThatD-be-great.jpg

6. If they could send more government funding towards graphene research, which is our best hope of creating batteries capable of making electric vehicles meet our requirements...

ThatD-be-great.jpg

7. if they could maybe switch to non-toxic bleach for recycling paper before flushing that sh*t into rivers/oceans...

ThatD-be-great.jpg

9. if they could stop putting endless amounts of useless plastic packaging on even the smallest electronic device you buy (seriously, took me half an our to cut my new earbuds out of the sea of plastic they were sealed into)...

ThatD-be-great.jpg

Sorry, I know I'm not being very helpful