Using two different types of fans for Push/Pull against 27mm Radiator?

Faceman

I'm wondering if it will have a negative impact on performance if I use two different types of fans for Push/Pull on a 27mm Radiator?  I'm sure it won't be optimal, but will it at least improve performance by adding two more fans in pull?

I have a Phanteks Enthoo Pro, with the a Cooler Master Seidon 240M that uses 25mm Fans in Push exhausting out the top of my case.  I had planned to just buy two more of the same Blade Master Fans, but my Z97-AR has a massive heatsink that is not going to allow me to use standard 25mm Fans for push/pull, so I need to get some slim fans. I'm just wondering if it will benefit at all to even add the extra fans that are going to be spinning at a different RPM than the more powerful Blade Masters?

Also, does anyone know if there are any "Slim" Style 120mm Static Pressure fans that are better than the Gelid Silent Slim 120mmx16mm - 1.26mm/H20 // Yale Loon High Speed Slim 120mmx20mm // Cooler Master Blade Master Slim ExtraXflo 120mmx15mm - 1.76mm/H20?  Or which you would choose out of those?  I am kind of leaning towards the Yale Loons because they are the least expensive, but I have no idea what their SP rating is.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I'm pretty sure I read/saw somewhere that the most affective setup (by a slight margin) is pressure optimized fans in push and air flow fans in pull. (The specific test was SP120s push and AF120s pull)

As for different rpms and fan thicknesses...I'm not really sure. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

I'm pretty sure I read/saw somewhere that the most affective setup (by a slight margin) is pressure optimized fans in push and air flow fans in pull. (The specific test was SP120s push and AF120s pull)

As for different rpms and fan thicknesses...I'm not really sure. 

That is interesting and kinda makes sense in theory without seeing any actual numbers.

Right now, I have a Kraken X31 in Push/Pull with the stock NZXT Fan that is only 1500rpm and 2.2mm/H20 as the pull fan, and Cooler Master Blade Master 2350rpm, 3.9mm/H20 as the push fan.  My temperatures are great, but it does make a strange kind of conflicting noise.  Its not that noticeable, but it is something I picked up on.

I ended up ordering another Blade Master today because they are on Amazon for only $9 shipped and it provides nearly double the static pressure of the NZXT Fan and should help get rid of that strange noise.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I'd say no, if you put another type of fan there that spins differently it could cause one of the fans to cavitate and create an air pocket which would result in lesser cooling from air not freely flowing through the fins.

Could always try it though and compare temps. Results could be interesting?

I'd say no, if you put another type of fan there that spins differently it could cause one of the fans to cavitate and create an air pocket which would result in lesser cooling from air not freely flowing through the fins.

Could always try it though and compare temps. Results could be interesting?

Could be interesting, and also expensive....