Reccomendations on good quality webcams, and keyboards < $100

Iankiller99

Just looking for suggestions for a good webcam to use for facecams on videos and twitch streams, and looking for a cheap but overall good quality keyboard. 

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H440 Blue/Black Special Edition   CPU: i5-4690k @ 4.3GHz    Cpu Cooler: Cryorig H5

Graphics Card:  Gigabyte Windforce GTX 780ti OC 3GB Stock Clock 1020MHz Boost Clock 1085MHz   Motherboard:  Asus Z97-A ATX Motherboard

RAM: 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport @ 1600MHz   Storage: 2TB Seagate Barracuda @ 7200rpm, 128GB SanDisk Ultra Plus SSD Audio: Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum Wireless Gaming Headset  Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core

i love my microsoft lifecam studio. 1080p (only with windows 8 and up) and good lowlight quality

wow... pretty empty here...

Logitech C270, C525 or C920. C270 is pretty much enough for Skyping, Twitch and such. If you think you need the extra features or 1080p instead of 720p, then get one of the higher tier cams.

As for the keyboard, Monoprice Mechanical is cheap basic mechanical but with a bit more money you could get a better board from CM Storm Quickfire line (Rapid, Rapid-i TK, XT, Pro, Ultimate).