A cooler for my CPU?

Shayannike.ps3

If you want to overclock it, yes it is.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

not really unless your gonna oc or you want lower temps or a quieter cooler

not really unless your gonna oc or you want lower temps or a quieter cooler

What CPU cooler would u recommend

Often stock cooler does pretty good work, unless u want to OC,Low temps,less noise (as guys above said) or if u want your pc look pretty "cool"...

What are u looking for?

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo for best price to performance ratio

I have 212 Evo and it realy doesn't do that much work... i have it for almost 2 years now and i have the same temps i had with stock cooler... 

The only thing it did, it was to force me change case cause i couldn't fit it in my old case xD

I have 212 Evo and it realy doesn't do that much work... i have it for almost 2 years now and i have the same temps i had with stock cooler... 

The only thing it did, it was to force me change case cause i couldn't fit it in my old case xD

maybe you have bad airflow or a bad fan or the temp monitor wasn't working well or the program wasn't working well.

maybe you have bad airflow or a bad fan or the temp monitor wasn't working well or the program wasn't working well.

i have 2 fans on it (push-pull) and using core temp for temps and checking bios as well sometimes...

P.S. http://www.corsair.com/en-us/air-series-sp120-pwm-high-performance-edition-high-static-pressure-fan-twin-pack those 2 babies aint bad...

i have 2 fans on it (push-pull) and using core temp for temps and checking bios as well sometimes...

P.S. http://www.corsair.com/en-us/air-series-sp120-pwm-high-performance-edition-high-static-pressure-fan-twin-pack those 2 babies aint bad...

noctua fans have better airflow and more quiet but are more expensive, sp120 are great for their price

Anything Be Quiet! makes would be good, just pick from their lineup. They have similar performance to noctua coolers, but look so much better

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it