Steelseries siberia v2 vs g230/g430

Guest Onlynormalgamer

So my question is should I buy siberia v2 or g230/430?
I really do care about mic quality so which one has better mic?

I think siberia v2 is better. Also amazon don't ship in my country,and newegg doesn't either.
I can buy them via ebay,but they are from china,and they cost like 30$. So is it safe to buy them? I mean why are they so cheap? Are they fake or something? I really don't understand. On amazon they are like 67$(on action right now) and here about 30$. What is difference? I can buy them in my local shop but they cost 130$,but at least I will now what I'm buying plus everything cost more in my country.
So what do you guys think? Is it safe to buy one from ebay,china for 30$?

This is my first post on this forum,so please help me.

No they are definitely used, broken or fake from ebay for that price. 

And don't spend 130$ on them, they are not worth that. 

What is your location and budget?

The general consensus is if you have an ok budget to get some overear headphones (like some sennheisers) and get either a little lapel mic like the zalman clip, or get a USB dekstop mic like the blue snowball/yeti

But your budget is the main thing

One of the better headsets is the kingston hyper x cloud if you dont want to spend too much

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Are the local shop and ebay your only options? Where are you from?

"Help us help youTM"

Are the local shop and ebay your only options? Where are you from?

"Help us help youTM"

Sorry I forget to metion that. I am from country "Bosnia and herzegovina" on south europe,balkan. Yes they are,I really don't know where else to look.

What is your location and budget?

The general consensus is if you have an ok budget to get some overear headphones (like some sennheisers) and get either a little lapel mic like the zalman clip, or get a USB dekstop mic like the blue snowball/yeti

But your budget is the main thing

One of the better headsets is the kingston hyper x cloud if you dont want to spend too much

See comment up for location.

My budget is maximum 140$,but that is top. Also please keep in mind that for example g230 are 100$ in local shop,and 50-60$ on amazon. So everything cost more money. G430 are 145$ maybe but I don't think they worth that much.

The Mic on my Steelseries has good sound quality for a headset mic, but the noise reduction doesn't engage correctly and the in-ear playback doesn't work on my new rig.

I would stay away for those reasons, but I like the sound quality.

Git Gud.

No they are definitely used, broken or fake from ebay for that price. 

And don't spend 130$ on them, they are not worth that. 

Well everything cost more in my country,see post before so I don't write it again. Thank you bro.

The Mic on my Steelseries has good sound quality for a headset mic, but the noise reduction doesn't engage correctly and the in-ear playback doesn't work on my new rig.

I would stay away for those reasons, but I like the sound quality.

So which one do you recommend?

So which one do you recommend?

Whichever one of the Logitech sets has surround is the one I would try out, just for kicks.

I'm by no means an audiophile. Cheap audio is fine with me so I wouldn't feel bad getting the stereo set either.

Git Gud.

And are those two the only headsets at this shop?

No,there are a lot of headset and probably 90% of headset that you can buy on amazon you can get here. I do care about mice quality and I think g230 are not bad. Which one do you recommend?

No,there are a lot of headset and probably 90% of headset that you can buy on amazon you can get here. I do care about mice quality and I think g230 are not bad. Which one do you recommend?

Kingston HyperX Cloud. Do they have headphones there as well?

Whichever one of the Logitech sets has surround is the one I would try out, just for kicks.

I'm by no means an audiophile. Cheap audio is fine with me so I wouldn't feel bad getting the stereo set either.

I care a lot about mic quality

Kingston HyperX Cloud. Do they have headphones there as well?

Sorry,I don't speak english so what is difference between headset and headphones?

Sorry,I don't speak english so what is difference between headset and headphones?

Headset has a mic, headphones do not.

Headset has a mic, headphones do not.

Oh,in that case I need a headset.

Anyway is Kingston HyperX Cloud good headset?