Wanting New Audio Setup

I've used all those silly expensive electrostats I don't give a shit about and I still find the 7506 to be better, hence why I never recommend it.

I found them to be identical in every way shape and form.

Not a fan of bass? I mean I used them for many years and could get by especially because my monitor speakers didn't have much bass either (m-audio bx5a). One upgrade cause another which caused another which is where I'm at today :P

Oh and to clarify I'm not saying like extra bass like the tma-1 DJ's have (for good reason they are a DJ headphone) but the lack bass.

Yep basically minus some small things that don't make much difference.

Not a fan of bass? I mean I used them for many years and could get by especially because my monitor speakers didn't have much bass either (m-audio bx5a). One upgrade cause another which caused another which is where I'm at today :P

Oh and to clarify I'm not saying like extra bass like the tma-1 DJ's have (for good reason they are a DJ headphone) but the lack bass.

Yep basically minus some small things that don't make much difference.

Main headphones are 1540, Silverado, and MOE, I just like the 7506. 

Main headphones are 1540, Silverado, and MOE, I just like the 7506.

I gotcha. I like their design and fit.

Actually many people probably think my main choice are a bit weird...

I gotcha. I like their design and fit.

Actually many people probably think my main choice are a bit weird...

Really when it comes down to it, I really hate everything that isn't a 7506, but I can't go about listening to nothing but the 7506, so I find headphones that I hate less and buy those. 

Really when it comes down to it, I really hate everything that isn't a 7506, but I can't go about listening to nothing but the 7506, so I find headphones that I hate less and buy those.

I had to use my MDR-V6's for some considerable time last night and man was it a stark change from my AiAiAi's or MMX300's.