[UK] Several great hardware deals I've found

A little new to this thread, but here are some of the best deals I've found recently:

Corsair Raptor M40 - £22.29:

http://www.ebuyer.com/517771-the-corsair-raptor-m40-gaming-mouse-offers-a-4000dpi-optical-sensor-an-ch-9000041-eu

A great mouse (I haven't used it personally, but one of the people I know raves about it) at a really good price (Ebuyer claims it's £20.95 off).

Windows 7 Home Premium - £38.91:

https://uk.mmoga.net/Software/Windows/Windows-7-Home-Premium-32-64-Bit-Key.html

Whilst this is simply an activation key and a download (you'll need to make a bootable disk/usb drive yourself), this should help many of you shave off some of the costs for a future build - without pirating, of course.

Kingston DataTraveler USB 2.0 32GB - £8.70:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B008QGQZAE/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&creative=19450&creativeASIN=B008QGQZAE&linkCode=as2&tag=coopcpar-21

This is the USB stick that I personally use, and it's currently pretty cheap. It's been rock solid over the time I've been using it, with the only drawback being that it doesn't support USB 3.0. And yes, that aluminium casing as just as good (if not better) in the flesh.

11 inch Macbook Air 2013 (Haswell) 128GB - £571:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00DCR3SQG/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&creative=19450&creativeASIN=B00DCR3SQG&linkCode=as2&tag=coopcpar-21

Before I get murdered for posting a link to a Mac, I'd like to point out that at this price it's a virtually unbeatable piece of hardware. It has solid specs, great build quality, and a good trackpad and keyboard. For this price (almost £200 off RRP even after the price drop) it's definitely worth considering if you're looking for an Ultrabook.

Nexus 7 (2013) 16GB - £149.99:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00EANTELE/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&creative=19450&creativeASIN=B00EANTELE&linkCode=as2&tag=coopcpar-21

Whilst the Nexus 7's successor is rumoured to be announced at Google I/O (although if it will be is another matter), it's still a great tablet, and £50 off the price in the Play store.

Anyway, do let me know what you thought of these, and what you might be interested in seeing in the future - I understand that many of you are probably after components more than anything else, and if I find some good deals on them I'll be sure to point them out. I'm always on the lookout for these kind of sales - unfortunately when they do arrive, I rarely have the spare cash to pick them up.

Check out my video work at youtube.com/SuperUserTech

Acer Aspire 5750G - i5-2410m | 8GB 1333Mhz RAM | 500GB 5400RPM HDD | Nvidia GT540m

2xBenQ EW2440L | Sennheiser HD600 | Corsair Vengeance K65 | Corsair Vengeance M65 | Panasonic Lumix G7 | Panasonic 20mm F1.7

Are these all affiliate links? The amazon ones look like it at least. You should probably use non-affiliate links or let people know in future.

Are these all affiliate links? The amazon ones look like it at least. You should probably use non-affiliate links or let people know in future.

The forum is using a plug in that turns all amazon links into Linus affiliate links.

It's not his fault, it's the forum

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

The forum is using a plug in that turns all amazon links into Linus affiliate links.

Apologies, I thought they were all his own affiliate links. If they're Linus ones than that's fine by me :)

I bought the Corsair M40 1 week ago from ebuyer at that amazing price.

I absolutely love it. Its a nice mouse, and it's very comfortable. Must buy!

Windows 7 is hardware ?

Also I'd use a second email with MMOGA or you will have endless spam from chinese gold farmers.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Have they fixed all non-amazon.com links being converted to amazon.com + affiliate (breaking the links) then?

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Have they fixed all non-amazon.com links being converted to amazon.com + affiliate (breaking the links) then?

Nope

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO