What are your favorite music covers?

Accursed Entity

Please share your favorite music covers, it can be from video games, movies or music from one genre covered in another genre. Serious well performed ones or funny, crazy ones it doesn't matter, I'd like to see what you guys have found. 

*Searched the forum for a thread dedicated to music covers, but I didn't find any, if there's one I apologize.*

I'm going to start with a few of my favorites.

Castle Theme Super Mario World Guitar Cover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FPKsbodNLA

Super Mario World Castle Theme - Orchestral

Super Mario Bros DJENT(Ignore the annoying faces he make...)

Super Mario Castle Theme Death Metal

I'm a guitar lover and a metal head, that's why I like these type of covers. But I'm open to a lot of other genres too.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

I love this one from Johnny Cash, cover of Hurt by Nine Inch Nails(Written by Trent Reznor).

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

I love this one from Johnny Cash, cover of Hurt by Nine Inch Nails.

Hah I heard that on the radio in my grandparents car and tried to make a mental note of it, totally forgot, tyvm!

Oh and this! 

As I remember more I'll add them to this post.

Oh my, the memories! 

The Wurzels' cover of Ruby, originally by the Kaiser Chiefs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PLE3IjTRb8

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

pretty much every cover done by walk of the earth but these two are my favorites ATM

and

don't hate

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Anything by Hanz Zimmer (from the movie Inception)

Not sure it's a cover, but nonetheless still rather amazing

Hans Zimmer is a legend, period

Also thanks for sharing that Ewan video, it's like a trance song played solely on guitar? It sounds out of this world!

My life if I had a girlfriend.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Metal skyrim!

Insta like!

My life if I had a girlfriend.

I love his parody music. :wub:

Here is a few more:

Dream A Little Dream Of Me - Mama Cass

The First Cut Is The Deepest - Rod Stewart

Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinead O'Connor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUiTQvT0W_0&feature=kp

I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Do covers in TV shows count?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXjXmvy-c34

I love this one from Johnny Cash, cover of Hurt by Nine Inch Nails(Written by Trent Reznor).

I much prefer Jonny Cash's cover of the song than the original. 

"Unix was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because that would also stop you from doing clever things." - Doug Gwyn

Do covers in TV shows count?

I much prefer Jonny Cash's cover of the song than the original. 

Yes! and yes me too.

We all know the legend of covers Weird Al Yankovich. Thanks @killers993 

"Weird Al" Yankovic - Fat

"Weird" Al Yankovic - Amish Paradise

"Weird Al" Yankovic - Smells Like Nirvana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FklUAoZ6KxY

"Weird Al" Yankovic - White & Nerdy

"Weird Al" Yankovic - Eat It

Alex Parks - Mad World.

Fiona Apple - Pure Imagination.

Louie Armstrong - Ochi Chernyie.

Frank Sinatra - As Time Goes By.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wbct9OHYemA

Andy Williams - A Time For Us.

Tiffany Alvord - Secrets.

Tiffany Alvord - Still Into You.

Pomplamoose - Mister Sandman.

Pomplamoose - La Vie en Rose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsMIuuV05uc

Akane - Sight of Spira.

Andy McKee - Everybody Wants To Rule The World.

Mariano Mores - Roxanne or "El Tango de Roxanne".

These are remixes by the way. MOKA - Great Fairy's Fountain.

sasukeshika - Bolero of Fire.

sasukeshika - Requiem of Spirit.

Song of Healing remix.

Second Chance - Stone Tower Temple or "Nothing Set In Stone".

Strike911 - Minuet of Forest.

And yes, there's more.

Edit: I think there's a limit to embeds...

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

@Hidden Orange What a trip. I loved the Louis Armstrong, Frank Sinatra, Zelda remixes, Alex Parks(I love that song) and Fionna Apple(beautiful message).

@Hidden Orange What a trip. I loved the Louis Armstrong, Frank Sinatra, Zelda remixes, Alex Parks(I love that song) and Fionna Apple(beautiful message).

William Shatner - Rocket Man.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

-snip-

Very good taste of music, Jimmy Durante is a legend. 

Very good taste of music, Jimmy Durante is a legend. 

Ha cha cha cha.

Eh, this is what happens when you grow up around a musician, old cartoons, old people, and with Internet.

Ha cha cha cha.

Eh, this is what happens when you grow up around a musician, old cartoons, old people, and with Internet.

Al Jolson and Cab Calloway - I Love To Sing-A.

Good memories.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj1FifK3bbg

Also

Gerudo Valley from Zelda on Violin - Taylor Davis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNGbpldBJUI

Yoshi's Story Remix Extravaganza(This one is pretty trippy)

This guy's great!

Wicked Child Castlevania Guitar Cover

Donkey Kong Country 2 Guitar Medley

Mega Man X Guitar Medley

The Elder Scrolls (Morrowind/Oblivion/Skyrim) Guitar Medley

Lavender Town Pokémon Guitar Cover