Water cooling Recommendations

I am pretty new to water cooling and my current pump for my water cooling loop (only cooling CPU) is a EK DCP 4.0 pump. I have one EK multioption Res X3 150, my cpu waterblock is the EK Supremecy-Copper/Plexi, and my rad is the EK Coolstream XTX 360. I plan on adding two 240mm Rads and one 120mm Rad. I also plan on adding a GPU waterblock for my MSI 770 Lightning (possible 2 gpu's and waterblocks) and waterblocks for my mother board which is a Asus Maximus VI Hero. So here are my questions, what waterblocks do i need for my motherboard (ive tried to look and only confused myself more), what pump (or pumps) would people recommend with my new setup, and lastly depending on the pump should i use a EK pump top or not?  Thank you everyone for your time and help! 

Here is my current setup:

post-69521-0-20104600-1398268356_thumb.j

Rah man. You got a 360mm rad cooling only your cpu hahaha :P

What is your motherboard brand/product name.?

Guessing from the aesthetic of that case its a Enthoo Primo. @baldwin3m

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Rah man. You got a 360mm rad cooling only your cpu hahaha :P

What is your motherboard brand/product name.?

Guessing from the aesthetic of that case its a Enthoo Primo. @baldwin3m

Yeah i'd say it keeps it pretty cool haha. My motherboard is an Asus Maximus VI Hero and yes my case is the Enthoo Primo. 

@baldwin3m You can get a Mosfet and Chipset waterblock for the Maximus 6 Hero. EK does sell & manufacture these.

I'm guessing you want to water-cool the graphics card too. <-- MSI gaming 770/780?

http://www.techpowerup.com/192062/ek-introduces-asus-maximus-vi-gene-hero-mosfet-water-blocks.html

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

@baldwin3m You can get a Mosfet and Chipset waterblock for the Maximus 6 Hero. EK does sell & manufacture these.

I'm guessing you want to water-cool the graphics card too. <-- MSI gaming 770/780?

http://www.techpowerup.com/192062/ek-introduces-asus-maximus-vi-gene-hero-mosfet-water-blocks.html

Yes i do plan on watercooling my GPU and it is a MSI 770 Lightning. I will probably be adding one or two more to my build as well.  

i would watercool the gpu, thats all i would do.

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

that loop is SEXY!

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB