New GPU Upgrade

Hey guys, I'm looking to upgrade my gpu in my computer, not anything too high end, around the 500-600$ mark, AMD. Currently I run on a R9 270X. What do you guys think is the best quality AMD gpu in my price range? I'm mostly looking to just game and use for everyday browsing, irc etc.

What kind of dollars are you using?

Current specs? Is your performance unsatisfactory? 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

You can literally just get the list and choose your price mate :P

http://www.amazon.com/Gigabyte-GDDR5-4GB-2xDVI-Graphics-GV-R929XOC-4GD/dp/B00HS866AK/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1398236771&sr=8-3&keywords=AMD+GPU+290x

You say not too high end and then give us a budget for the top end single GPU card, it's amazing. Well assuming you're using USD, if not you should have said :x

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Ahaha sorry, Australian, so its a little bit more expensive over here for the same stuff

Ahaha sorry, Australian, so its a little bit more expensive over here for the same stuff

What are you system specs?  What games are you playing?  Intend to play?  Are you not satisfied with your current performance?

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

My current build is pretty entry level

GPU: R9 270X

Processor: Intel i5-4570

Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH

8gb 1800mhz RAM

Current performance is decent, but I drop frames running games like Far Cry 3, Battlefield 4, even Minecraft on more developed worlds. This is on max settings obviously. I'm not unsatisfied, but obviously an upgrade would be nice and I've been saving up. 

8gb 1800mhz RAM

You need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them.

Get a 290: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/part/gigabyte-video-card-gvr929wf34gd

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

What are you system specs?  What games are you playing?  Intend to play?  Are you not satisfied with your current performance?

8gb 1800mhz RAM

290 non refernce ,windforce ,Tri X from sapphire ,but not the reference it's for 620$ on newegg though ,or a 780 also non reference for around 550~600$

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |