An operating system wasn't found.

Luxor

I was importing pictures to my ssd from a camera and watching youtube and for some reason my ram usage was at 90+% so I turn my computer off. When I turn it back on it says "An operating system wasn't found. Try disconnecting any drives that don't contain an operating system." After seeing this I just try restarting it thinking it was some sort of random thing, but it still says it. I then disconnect my camera and unplug the cables from my secondary HDD and it still does the same. I've tried unplugging it, unplugging the cables from both drives and I have no clues as to why it won't work. When I go into the bios it doesn't even show my ssd.. I've also made sure all the cables are plugged in. If anybody has any ideas as to why this is happening or what I can do to troubleshoot it, please help! Thanks a lot (:

My apologies for the bad grammar, spllling, etc. I typed this on my phone.

Make sure you don't have a Cd in the drive and no thumb drive in USB and make sure your boot drive shows up in bios. And if it does maybe mbr crippled. You could try running windows setup and do a repair that might work.

I was importing pictures to my ssd from a camera and watching youtube and for some reason my ram usage was at 90+% so I turn my computer off. When I turn it back on it says "An operating system wasn't found. Try disconnecting any drives that don't contain an operating system." After seeing this I just try restarting it thinking it was some sort of random thing, but it still says it. I then disconnect my camera and unplug the cables from my secondary HDD and it still does the same. I've tried unplugging it, unplugging the cables from both drives and I have no clues as to why it won't work. When I go into the bios it doesn't even show my ssd.. I've also made sure all the cables are plugged in. If anybody has any ideas as to why this is happening or what I can do to troubleshoot it, please help! Thanks a lot (:

Try plugging the ssd in another system. If it still doesn't work it means that the ssd is dead

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb