Looking for cable management advice in custom case

Hey all,

I've been designing a 12"x12"x12" custom case for a couple months now and I need some final advice on how to route my cables. Here're a few renders, because they explain what I'm making much better than I could with words:

ggEGJRZ.png

QQbCSpQ.jpg

UJeCOXk.jpg

My HDD and SSD are beneath the motherboard tray in this configuration. I was thinking of routing those power cables down in the corner between the front and left panels next to the radiator, but if anyone has a better suggestion I'm all ears. The rest of the cables I just need to find places to coil (I'm getting adhesive zip tie mounts so I can do that pretty much anywhere). Again, if anyone has suggestions I'd be glad to hear 'em.

thats a unique layout, thats for sure

id run as much as possible on the sidepanels,

also, why arent the handles in the middle of the case? its bugs the shit out of me

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

also, why arent the handles in the middle of the case? its bugs the shit out of me

What do you mean by middle? They're centered front-back and symmetric around the centerline.

They seem to be nicely alligned with the screwholes.

I actually wanted to make a design like this as a case to suggest to someone. Back in the day, you know, when I had time to draw random stuff...

I think the only way to make this layout work is the short cable kit from Silverstone or custom wires.

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

I actually wanted to make a design like this as a case to suggest to someone. Back in the day, you know, when I had time to draw random stuff...

I think the only way to make this layout work is the short cable kit from Silverstone or custom wires.

Ah crap. Guess I can just run with what I got and get shorter ones if I need 'em.