Cpanel, godaddy, mail and other confusions. please help.

hey, guys. so, i bought a godaddy web hosting economy package and a domain name. so, when i create an account in "email" in the my account section of the godaddy page, i can create one. and i did; editor@Example.com, say. it works perfectly. the mx records in the domain name section of that page say it is:

Ju2l10Y.png

that email account works, and i set it as a catch all account. my problem is when i try to create another email there, and it SAYS i can create upto 100, but i cant check the email option, amongst calendar and files account creation options. and, also, when i create an email account from cpanel, say i create contact@Example.com, it sends mail from that email address, but it does receive email, and instead, the mail sent to contact@Example.com goes to the catch all account, which is editor@Example.com. tell me if you want the url, to fix this for me, and ill pm the stuff to you. :) help in invaluably appreciated. 

Not expert here but I'll give a change since no one else has yet to asnwer. On emails it sounds like the first email is being literal on setting "catch all". As in catching every email that is sent to excisting addresses under same domain. I'm not familiar on how settings on there work but you should check their help section to see what each setting means and setup emails acordingly. The other problem might be software bug and you should contact their support about it. After all, you are paying for service.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv