What do you think about this build?

Pryme

Intel i5 8400 (6 cores) 2.8 ghz  up to 4 ghz

8 gb ram ddr 4 (adding 8 more gb later)

1TB hdd ( after some time adding an ssd only for the os)

Nvidia GTX 1050 TI

what do you think about this build?

i want to game on this (i am not expecting ultra settings on all games) and maybe a local server (only for me and my network)

some programming and editing (photoshop and video editing)

It will fill my needs (some drops and not responding programs from time to time doesn t bother me)

4 minutes ago, Lonewolf6869 said:

Intel i5 8400 (6 cores) 2.8 ghz  up to 4 ghz

8 gb ram ddr 4 (adding 8 more gb later)

1TB hdd ( after some time adding an ssd only for the os)

Nvidia GTX 1050 TI

what do you think about this build?

i want to game on this (i am not expecting ultra settings on all games) and maybe a local server (only for me and my network)

some programming and editing (photoshop and video editing)

It will fill my needs (some drops and not responding programs from time to time doesn t bother me)

looks good but you ll need a case and PSU also a motherboard :P 

CPU: Intel i7 6700K 4.5 ghz / CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 / Board: Asus Z170-A / GPU: Asus Rog Strix GTX 1070 8GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3000 mhz / SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500 GB / PSU: Corsair RMx 850w / Case: Fractal Design Define S / Keyboard: Corsair MX Silent / Mouse: Logitech G403 / Monitor: Dell 27" TN 1ms 1440p/144hz Gsync

Just now, gbergeron said:

looks good but you ll need a case and PSU also a motherboard :P 

ik that . but  i needed an opinion about the principal components. i already choosed the case and the psu

Just now, Lonewolf6869 said:

ik that . but  i needed an opinion about the principal components. i already choosed the case and the psu

and the mobo too

Just now, Lonewolf6869 said:

They perfect for 1080p 60 hz

CPU: Intel i7 6700K 4.5 ghz / CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 / Board: Asus Z170-A / GPU: Asus Rog Strix GTX 1070 8GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3000 mhz / SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500 GB / PSU: Corsair RMx 850w / Case: Fractal Design Define S / Keyboard: Corsair MX Silent / Mouse: Logitech G403 / Monitor: Dell 27" TN 1ms 1440p/144hz Gsync

Get only an SSD, than add a hard drive. Using only a HDD is a pain, and you can get a 240GB ssd for 40$ these days. Also, you won't have to reinstall windows if you get the ssd first. 

in my country the ssd are expensive and i will need space for the games ? believe me that my country is very poor

Do they have amd in your country? Cause for your requirements and budget, they would be a much better choice

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

2 minutes ago, lmeneses said:

Do they have amd in your country? Cause for your requirements and budget, they would be a much better choice

ik but i don t really like amd

10 minutes ago, Lonewolf6869 said:

ik but i don t really like amd

well, if you don't like money as well, then go with intel

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

2 minutes ago, Lonewolf6869 said:

xDDDDDDD

lmao, naw I can't say anything tho, since my next build is with the 9600k 

5 minutes ago, lmeneses said:

lmao, naw I can't say anything tho, since my next build is with the 9600k 

succes and take care of it